Author's Note

Hi guys! I know I've been gone for a very long time. I was actually surprised to see na medyo marami-rami na rin palang nakabasa netong When Love Strikes Back (WLSB). I didn't expect it, really. So I'm really grateful to you, my dear readers, for voting/commenting on this story. It really makes me happy that some people do appreciate my work. Well anyway, I just want to let you guys know that I will edit this story kasi alam kong may mga typos and gramatical errors ako dito. Lol. I'm so sorry for that. And also, I want you to know that I'll be changing the names of the characters of the story just to add some sort of "originilaty" in the story. Don't worry, this remains as a JuliElmo fanfic, I will just change the names of the characters. I hope that you will still appreciate this story despite the changes and revisions that I will make.

Nonetheless, thank you again, my dear readers! Wait for my other stories to come. I do hope you guys will support them as much as you did with WLSB!

Loveyou, guys.

-bluemoonmirage

P.S. I'm also planning to add an epilogue on this story as a part of my editing/revision agenda. But I'm sorry to say that I won't make a Season 2 for this story anymore. There's a reason why I left my ending as a cliff-hanger and that's because there are really no endings in real life. So I will just leave the rest of their story up to your huge imagination/s. :)

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang When Love Strikes Back (JuliElmo Fanfiction) COMPLETE 🎉