Chapter 3: Dorito B*tch? Maybe...

Start from the beginning

"Both of you're faces are red as an apple! Both you of have to be talking dirty! Nasty perverts!"

"If anything you're the perv, hypocrite!"

It was Icelliyas' turn to become bright red, thinking about mornings last event, blood started to gush out her nose.

"See! Most perverts have blood gushing out of noses just for thinkin' one dirty thought!"

You took out two tissues in your small little pack from your bag and gave them to her . (Y'know those small packs people always carry around?) She put them in each nostril to stop the nosebleed. You noticed that her face was still red.

'Man, now she really looks one of those anime perverts!'

You then checked your phone again: 9:06.

"Alright you two lets go, we're defiantly fuckin' late now." 

"W-what time is i-it now?"

"Don't freak out that much, but it's 9:07.."

Nathanael then grabbed both Icelliyas' and your arms and then started to race down the stairs. you guys then stopped at a door like all the others. You then noticed something.

"For such a big high school, the classes aren't that far."

"You notice such weird things."

"Yeah yeah, lettuce go inside so we can get this over with."

"A-agreed."

"Wait, did just make a food p-"

You didn't let her finish her sentence because you were already opening the door. The class looked exactly what you'd expect a science class to be, pure white, two tables a row (with two seats for each table and sink on the side), and a big chalk board in front of the class. There was even a white periodic table board in the back of class on the wall. In the corner of wall there were a variety of different color sticky notes. (Just behind where Nathanael sits)

The floors were checkered with black and white too.

Overall the room's pretty huge, there's even huge windows one one side that are about 2 feet below the ceiling. (Where Sabrina and Chole sit/on the left hand side.) There's also a long and wide horizontal window on the right hand side.(Where Marinette and Alya sit)

(In all there are 4 tables, so just add two extra tables in the back/some random students will sit at the other table.)

'I'm good at math so science shouldn't be too hard..'

There was about 19 people total in the whole class, including you three it now makes 22. A dark purple haired woman (with hair spiked out in the back) came up to you three. You assumed she is the teacher because of her long white lab coat. What most caught your attention is that she has a triangular shaped face.

'Yeesh, she looks like the type to be strict, she even has the rest in b*tch face!'

The woman who you guess is 'Ms. Mendeleiev' checked the watch on her wrist.

"What are you three doing at my class at 9:10, do realize how late it is, go to the principles' office now!"

Nathanael then piped up.

"But-"

"No excuses! Go!"

You then heard snickering from being Ms. Menedeleiev. Looking over her shoulder you saw the two girls from earlier, Chloe and Sabrina. Chole then leaned over to Sabrina trying to make you two think she's whispering, you heard her loud and clear but Icelliya didn't. Actually she wasn't even paying attention to those two. Her focus was on Ms. Menedeleiev and even though the woman wasn't yelling at her, her eyes still started to glisten with tears.