Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning, and I could still feel Elliot's touch on my skin, and his lips on mine. Just being held in his arms, and feeling his lips on my skin made me feel so alive. I might not remember the love we have shared over the years, but he has already made me love him again.

"Good morning, Olivia. How are you feeling?" My nurse asked, and I shrugged.

"Tired. Is Elliot here?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"No. He left to go get some stuff for you." She grinned, and I sighed.

"Did he-"

"He is gonna be back in a hour. So, do you want a shower and some breakfast?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, please."

=+=

The nurse got me a beanie to wear on my head, since it was weird to look at myself without hair.

She left the room once I was ready, and I had to sit and wait.

It seemed forever before Elliot came back, but he wasn't alone.

"Love?" Elliot asked as he came in. I looked at him, and my heart skipped a beat, but then I saw a bunch of people behind him.

"Who are they?" I asked, confused. He walked over and leaned down and kissed my lips before speaking.

"These are the people who we fight bad guys with." He grinned, and I looked at them in confusion.

"Hey, baby girl. How are you feeling?" A man with a leather jacket asked.

"Baby girl?" I asked Elliot, my confusion showing through even more.

"Sorry, Olivia. I call you baby girl sometimes. Um, I'm Fin." The man spoke, and I felt myself feel horrible.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, and Elliot frowned as he pulled me close. Tears ran down my cheeks, and once again, I noticed that my emotions were all over the place.

"Guys, give us a few?" Elliot asked, and the quickly left the room. I sobbed into Elliot's chest as he held me close.

=+=

Elliot somehow talked me down, and he held me close for awhile, before he left and brought only one back, and they could take turns seeing me.

The first was a blonde woman, who smiled as soon as she entered the room.

"Hey, Liv." She spoke, her southern accent thick, even though this is New York.

"Hi." I whispered, and she walked over and sat next to me. 

"I'm Amanda. You trained me when I came to Manhattan. Sorry about earlier. I know that a lot of new faces can be overwhelming." She spoke, and I bit my lip.

"Are we friends?" I asked, and she smiled and nodded.

"Quinn and my daughter Jesse are really close, because we are too. They are the same age." She spoke, and I nodded.

"I'm sorry about earlier, Amanda. I'm just so confused and angry." I mumbled, and she watched me.

"Olivia, I feel so bad about this. You were happy, and then all of a sudden, you were silent and away from the world. Don't apologize for anything. It wasn't your fault. You are just confused." She spoke.

"Do you have a picture of your daughter?" I asked, and she nodded.

"More pictures of her than of myself." She chuckled, and I smiled.

=+=

After Amanda left, Nick, Don, and Sonny came in. Then it was only Fin left.

He slowly came into the room and looked at me.

"We don't have to do this today..." He trailed off, and I shook my head.

"Please. I need to say some stuff to you." I breathed, and he walked over and sat down, but he looked uncomfortable.

"Fin, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to freak out so much. I'm just so out of it, and not used to this new world. All I can remember is my mother beating me. I don't remember meeting Elliot. I don't remember the births of my children. I don't remember meeting Maureen for the first time." I breathed, and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I'm sorry that I can't remember you. I really wish I did, because Elliot told me that you and I are close. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting you like this." I whispered.

"You aren't hurting me, Liv. I just didn't think you wouldn't know anyone." He sighed, and I ran my hands over my cheeks and swallowed hard.

"I really want to see my kids. I want to get to know them again, since they don't know if I'll ever get my memories back." I croaked.

"I know that we will all try to help you get your memories back."

=+=

After the crew left, Elliot came back to me. He sat next to me and held my hand, as I just stared ahead, completely zoned out.

My brain wouldn't calm down! I just wanted my memories back! I just wanted to be able to look at my kids, once I can see them again, and know about every little moment that I've witnessed. I want to see Elliot's and my first kiss. I want to see my first day at SVU. I want to see the last time I let my mother beat me, because I was rescued. I want my life back.

"Olivia?" Elliot asked, and I turned to look at him, as tears ran down my cheeks.

He reached out and gently wiped at the tears, before smiling gently.

"Love, what is on your mind?" He asked, and I bit my lip.

"If I don't get my memories back, and if I'm not me anymore, are you still gonna stay with me?" I asked, and he leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth, and made me blush again.

"I'm never going to leave you, Olivia. And as of tomorrow, I'm bringing in our babies to see you. My parents are also coming."

"Do your parents like me?" I asked, starting to panic. I know that I knew his parents before my memories were lost, but it was the first time since I woke up, that I was gonna meet his parents!

"They love you, baby. Don't worry about them. They are home with the kids preparing them for tomorrow. When I called them, Poppy and Quinn couldn't stop talking about it, and Quinn is shy even around us." he chuckled. I nodded slowly, before biting my lip again.

"Why didn't we get married?" I asked, and he kissed my temple, before pushing me over in the bed. He climbed in with me and held me close.

"Because we don't need marriage to tell us to stay together. I want to be with you. I wanted to have our kids. I wanted to wake up every morning to your messy hair and sleepy smile. I wanted to plan date nights, to only have us fall asleep at 8:30, after eating a dinner that our kids would eat because they are picky." He grinned, before kissing my head.

I closed my eyes and smiled softly. I love him. So. Freaking. Much.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D