All of the sudden the office door swung open, almost hitting me in the face and Harry barged out.

My eyes went wide as he noticed me there and he paused, his nostrils flaring in anger.

"Of course you're here." He spat at me before storming off and I watched him go.

Harry turned down another hall and I looked to see Mr. Blackwood staring at me in surprise. I'm sure if he knew I was there he never would've said those things.

"You're a horrible, horrible man." I glared at him. "He's innocent and you treat him like dirt."

Mr. Blackwood clenched his jaw.

"He does have people who care about him. You're wrong."

"Ms. Winston-"

"No. If you think i'm not saying something to my father you're wrong. You don't deserve this job."

I then stormed away from his doorway and jogged in the direction Harry had went.

I couldn't find him as I ran through the halls so I decided to go find my dad and get to him before the secretary could.

I sprinted to his office, the White House staffers quickly moving out of my way.

When I got to his office he wasn't there so I ran to the living quarters where I assumed he was.

I could hear the television in the master bedroom where my parents were and I barged in, my parents sitting on the sofa watching the news while they drank coffee.

"Emma, don't run." My mother sat up and my dad raised his head to look up at me.

"Dad, I need to talk to you now!" I exclaimed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you about Secretary Blackwood."

"Blackwood? What about him?"

I opened my mouth to speak but another voice came out from someone else.

"Mr. President, may I have a moment?"

I looked over to see Harry standing in the doorway.

He glanced at me and then looked away.

"Is this about the same thing?" My father looked between us.

"Probably so but you need to hear this from me, not her." Harry said and I looked down at the floor.

"Alright then." My father stood up and walked out with Harry.

"What was that all about?" My mother asked me.

"That was me getting my self in trouble." I sighed as I flopped back in a chair. "Ugh, it's going to be intolerable living with him now."

"Why? What did you do?" My mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"I eavesdropped on a conversation I probably shouldn't have and Harry caught me and now he's going to hate me."

"Was it Harry's conversation?"

I nodded.

"Emma." She sighed. "You know it's not polite to listen in on people's private conversations."