Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

Where the hell am I?

I let my eyes explore the room that I had woken up in. There was an extremely attractive man sitting next to me when I woke up, and he even kissed me. But who the fuck is he?

"Olivia?" A voice asked, and I turned to look at the person. It was a doctor.

"Yes?" I replied hoarsely.

"Can you tell me where you are?" He asked, and I swallowed hard.

"I'm guessing the hospital." I spoke, and he nodded.

"Do you know how you got to the hospital?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No."

"Okay. I'm going to get your boyfriend back. I'll give you all some time together." He spoke, and my eyes went wide.

"He's mine?" I questioned, and he chuckled.

"Yeah. That man is your boyfriend." He spoke, before turning and leaving me alone, once again.

=+=

It took awhile, but the man came back. He smiled.

"Hey, love. How are you feeling?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Confused." I admitted, and he nodded. He walked over and gently kissed my forehead.

"So, anything you wanna ask?" He mused.

"What's your name?" I asked, and I could see that he was a little surprised by that, but he handed me a cup that had a tea bag string hanging from it.

"Elliot Joseph Stabler at your service." He smiled, and I just nodded.

"And I'm Olivia?" I asked, surprised.

"Mhmm." He spoke, and then I pointed at the far wall, where picture frames had been set up.

"Who are they?" I asked, and I could tell I hurt him when I asked.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, as I reached up and ran my hand over my bald head.

"No. Don't be. They said you might remember or not remember anything." He replied, and he stood and gathered them up. 

"This is our oldest daughter, Maureen. My ex girlfriend and I had her in high school, and you took her as your own as soon as she was born." He smiled, as he pointed at a beautiful blonde haired girl.

"She's stunning." I breathed, and he nodded as he showed me another picture.

"This is our oldest son, Sam. You and I had him together. He's ten." He grinned, and I gently ran my finger's over the picture. 

I could see how much Sam looks like Elliot. The hair confused me, though.

"Why is his hair so brown?" I mused.

"You have brown hair. The darkest, softest, most beautiful brown hair." He spoke, passionately.

I blushed as he spoke, and he chuckled.

"Tell me more about the kids." I smiled, and he laughed.

"Please tell me that you know we have more than two kids, right?" He spoke, and my eyes went wide.

"How many?"

"6. Four girls. Two boys." He smiled, proudly.

"Oh my lord." I breathed, and he laughed.

He continued to talk to me about our kids, and by the time he was down, I was in tears.

I had 6 kids. 6 other humans who rely on me, but I don't even know who my kids are. I don't even remember their births. Or their first birthdays. Their first smiles. I don't remember anything a mother should know.

=+=

Elliot left sometime later, but I was sleeping when he did. I woke up when it was dark outside and inside.

I shifted in bed and felt a dull ache in my body. I must still be recovering from the accident. 

"Olivia?" The nurse spoke surprised, and I looked at her as she turned on the lights.

"How late is it?" I asked, and she looked at her watch as she walked over to me bed side.

"About 10. How are you feeling?" She asked, and I bit my lip.

"Confused. Scared. Sad." I admitted, and she nodded.

"It is normal. What is the last thing you remember?" She asked.

I thought back for awhile, and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Olivia, if you do-" The nurse started, but I shook my head.

"I remember getting beat. By my mother. I remember all of that. Every painful memory. I remember her yelling at me because my father raped her, and forced her into having me." I croaked.

I pulled my legs to my chest and held onto them tightly. Sobs shook my body as the nurse sat nearby, just watching. She didn't want to leave me like this, but she didn't know what to do.

"Can you call someone for me?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Of course." She replied.

"Call Serena Benson. I don't remember her number, but if she is still as stubborn as she was before, she is still going to be staying in the same place as she was when I was a child."

=+=

I sat watching the news, and getting freaked out about everything that has happened in the past 26 days that I had been in a coma. The door opened slightly, and someone knocked on it. I looked over and saw a woman.

"Yes?" I questioned, confused.

"Olivia." She breathed, and when I heard her voice, I knew it was Serena.

"Mom." I whispered.

"Hey, sweetie. How are you?" She asked, and I swallowed hard.

"I just woke up. I have no idea who the man I guess I love is. I don't know my kids. All I remember is you." I breathed.

"Me?" She asked surprised.

"The beatings."

"Oh..." She trailed off, and I watched as my mother's eyes, the same ones I have, filled with tears. She wouldn't shed them. I knew that. Even when she was drunk and abusing me. She never cried in front of me. Never.

"Who am I?" I asked, and she watched me.

"What?" She asked.

"Who am I? What do I do for a living?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"You are a detective."

"I am?" I asked, surprised.

"You are. You are a mother. A girlfriend. A detective. A friend." She breathed.

"Once I figure out my feelings. Once I get my emotions back, maybe I'll forgive you. But as of right now, I hate you still. I hate how you beat me. I hate how you blamed me for getting pregnant. I didn't want to be a product of rape. I wanted to be a normal girl. I wanted a mother that loved me. A father that would hold me at night. I wanted siblings, ones that I could protect but still fight. I wanted a life that wasn't based on abuse." I whispered, and my mother stood and walked over to the door.

"Olivia, I love you more than life its self." She breathed before leaving.

Hey guys! Book two! How do you guys like it so far? Please vote and comment all of your feedback! :D