Chapter 13-Dueling Club

Start from the beginning

  I simply shuffle myself around and walked to the girl's dormitory, I reached my hand to the cold door knob. I opened the door and got inside, there was no one inside the dormitory which means i'm all alone. It was ghost-quiet in the dormitory, I got change into my Slytherin robe and sat down beside the window. In a few minutes I will be going to Severus's office for our first lesson on Legilimens. Severus had also mentioned to me that I might just attend one or two lessons about Legilimens since I already know how to control it and how to use it.

  I looked through the window and saw birds flying through the thin air of the sky, flapping their wings as the air pass through their thick layers of feather. I was sat there like an old woman done with life and is waiting for her end from this cruel world and just wanted to be with her husband that is already dead. It might sound depressing but it's the truth.

  I stood up and walked to the door of the dormitory, my warm hand met the cold metal door knob as I opened it and walked out of the dorm closing the door behind me. The common room seems to be quiet, I walked down the stairs as I heard my shoes click with each step I took from the stairs as I went down, I looked around and saw no one. It was so quiet, all I can hear was the crackling of the fire from the cobblestone fireplace. I walked up to the portrait as it swung open as I exited from the common room.

  Students and a few staffs were heard walking and talking from the corridors as I walked to Severus' office. I knocked once or twice on the door before I heard Severus said, "Come in". I got inside and saw him sat down at his desk, he looked up as our eyes met.

  "Shall we begin?" He asked, as I closed the door behind me.

  "'Course," I said as our lesson begin.

(Like I said I wouldn't be writing the lessons for Legilimency)

  An hour later, our lesson ends. My body was sweating like mad, I was sat down at a chair as I felt my hair all messed up and my whole body shaking. I stood up from my seat as I wiped off the sweats with my right sleeve.

  "You did quite good," complimented Snape, as I mumbled a small 'thanks' to him. "You can go, now."

  I nodded as I walked out of the office, closing the door behind me, still sweating. The sun had now been replaced by the moon shining brightly along with millions of twinkling stars in the sky. I walked along the corridors in the dungeon to the Slytherin common room, I said the password immediately before the portrait could even ask me what the password was.

  The portrait swung open as I saw Slytherin students chatting in their own little group as some was doing their homeworks, I spotted Draco with Crabbe and Goyle as he spotted me as well. His lips stretched into a grin as I smiled at him, my shoes touched the concrete stairs as I took a step up the stairs to the girl's dormitory. I opened the door as I saw Millicent at her own bed munching a chocolate frog while reading the card that came with it, I closed with door as I accidentally closed it too hard as it made a loud banging noise.

  This made Millicent look up and jump a little bit, her attention got straight at the direction of the door where I was stood. I walked to my bed that was right beside hers.

  "Where have you been?" She asked me, looking quite curious whiles her mouth was full of munched chocolate frog.

  "Library," I lied, as I took off my Slytherin robe whiles I took out my pajamas from my trunk and change into them. I lay down at my bed, taking off my eye patch and placing it at my bedside table. I yawned lazily, as Millicent played down at her bed as well as we looked at the ceiling until we feel our eyes drowsy. I was the first to feel drowsy, I felt my eyes heavy as it slowly closing and a few minutes I was already asleep.