TWENTY ONE⤷ reality

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Penelope stood face to face with her parents, next to Ethan. Ethan held onto her hand and she lightly held onto his hand back. awkwardness filled the air as Penelope's parents stood before them, each and every set of eyes in the room glazed.

"Penelope, he will rot in prison, we'll make sure of it."

"Yeah, but Penelope.. something happed when you called the police. Some fan, or something, we're not sure, they saw what happened, like kit walking out and Ethan running out after him.. there's articles about it everywhere, what people think happened." Penelope's mum said, shocking everyone. "Penelope.. Ethan.. just stay off the internet. Stay in the house when you can too. Just until this is over."

"i'll fucking.."

"Ethan please." Penelope calmed him down by rubbing his shoulder. She had managed to restrain herself from crying until this point. She was broken and she knew that, she just hid it well.

Penelope knew everything would go pear shaped now. Chris would find out that his brother hurt his ex more than he ever could. Lucy will find out that Penelope didn't trust her enough to tell her what was going on with her life. Kit's acting career would be over and hers would also be on the line. And Ethan, as if what had been going on between him and his dad wasn't bad enough, he would now be known as "that guy", much alike to Penelope who was now "that girl".

nothing would ever be the same again is the only thing anyone knew for sure.

"penelope calm down." Ethan hugged the crying female and kissed her hair.

"look, children, we're going out to dinner with a lawyer tonight. there's some cash on the kitchen counter for a takeaway or there's stuff in the fridge, whatever you want. just eat, stay hydrated and keep the doors locked. we love you both."

and the parents left, but not before saying "Ethan, you're not going home until your father is in a cell too."

This left Ethan and Penelope alone, at last. Silence rang through the air as the two of them each fought their own personal battles.

Penelope tried to be strong but completely broke down into Ethan's arms.

"I'm weak, Ethan." Penelope spoke between cries.

"You're not weak, baby, just relax, I'll look after you."

Penelope managed to fall asleep in Ethan's arms, he held her for hours and he too was tired, but he didn't care and he would make it his personal mission to protect her if that's what she felt like she needed.

...

NOTE: this book is discontinued for now, yes i have plenty of ideas to write, but i just cannot find the inspiration to write them. My love for Ethan has decreased, i'm sorry, if it ever increases again i will continue.

Also my new acc will be the only acc i'm writing new books on, my new acc is -colesprouses if u wanted to know. lmao okay, TTFN