TWELVE⤷ reality & instagram

CHAPTER TWELVE

Penelope called car breakdown company and explained the situation, giving the man on the phone her name and whereabouts. What had happened between her and Ethan was playing on her mind, and the whole Ethan's dad thing meant she was still worried about letting Ethan go home.

Penelope sat on the pavement as Ethan frantically ran around, trying to get signal and phone his parents, to tell them what had happened. Nell already told him that was a bad idea and he should just get gas and pretend it never happened, but Ethan didn't want to lie, because if he got found out maybe his dad would do more than leave a bruise.

Ethan talked about this like it was okay, like hitting another person is okay. But Nell didn't think so, she thought if someone loves you, it is never okay to hurt them, no matter how angry they make you. Because even when the bruise heals, they still love you.

A tow truck pulled up next to the broken down car not long after the phone call ended and the two teenagers got in the car as it was towed to the nearest gas station and filled with gas.

There was an eerie silence between them, almost like the kiss they shared had took the words right out of their mouths. Instead they sat, occasionally staring at the other while they weren't looking.

"Was the kiss okay? Or do you not want to talk about it?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah it was good, very good, actually. But there's nothing to talk about."

Ethan nodded and smiled.

"By the way, you know I'm not letting you home tonight, right?" Nell asked and Ethan frowned.

"Where will I go?"

"With me."

609k likes and 10k commentsnellkenney all nighter with ekat19

nellkenney all nighter with ekat19

ekat19 thank you for letting me stay over, nell, I owe you one

...

NOTE: Sorry this took so long to be published, but I have a good plot idea and I'm going to start writing it. I also edited the chapters and layout of them, so if you'd like to re-read there is some new content, however this is not essential

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED :)

[ 25.08.17 ]