NINETEEN⤷ reality

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Penelope sat on the ground for about half an hour before Ethan returned, gasping for air. He saw a smile creep onto her face and sat next to her on the floor.

"Couldn't find the bastard anywhere, are you okay? What even happened?"

Penelope nodded "I'm fine."

"Nell! What happened?" Ethan began to get short-tempered and lightly held her hand. "Please Nell, tell me."

"I don't know, I honestly can't remember it all. He was telling me shit like how you and Chris should fuck yourselves because you let me go and he'd never do that. Then he started making out with me and like touching my boobs and when I told him to stop he didn't. That's when I completely shut off. It continued for like half an hour or something. Something else could've happened but I don't fucking remember and it's annoying it's not like I drank a spiked drink or anything... fuck."

"What? Nell?"

"Kit.. he made me a coffee like 10 minutes before. He told me he'd added something to help take the edge off things, I thought he added some drugs because he's offered me drugs a few times this week, I just assumed he'd just done the same thing again but like.. obviously not."

"So you're telling me you were passed out for at least thirty minutes and he could've done anything to you?!" Ethan shouted "Does that not infuriate you!? I feel like I could kill someone!"

"Not really. I'm okay. I just want to move on."

"Fuck Nell. I'm so sorry." Ethan brought her into a tight hug, stroking her hair. "I should never have left you."

"It's not your fault, Ethan. But anyway, I forgot to tell you. I called the cops. They're looking for Kit-I mean dickwad now."

Ethan and Penelope sat in silence for a few minutes before Penelope spoke up.

"I don't think I can trust anyone anymore. I knew Kit for so long. From joining game of thrones and then to screwing his brother. Honestly I thought I could trust him of all people."

"You can trust me. I would never ever hurt you." Ethan held the females hand. "That's a promise."

"Ethan. I love you." Penelope blurted out, her face turning red.

"Penelope. I love you too."

...

NOTE: okay, no Penelope has not moved on from the Kit thing yet, but her feelings for Ethan have been real since before that hoe even got to town. Also people have different ways of dealing with sexual assault and there is no wrong way, so please do not tell me I've portrayed it incorrectly because no I haven't.

Things may move a little slow from here bUt the chapters will still be good and you'll probably like it.. well I hope so lol.