EIGHT⤷ reality & instagram

CHAPTER EIGHT

Nell grabbed her phone as her finger hovered the Emma button to ask her for a lift. But then she remembered who she was going to see. So she decided against it.

Penelope ultimately decided to take a cab, so she typed in the number of a cab company she knew from when she used to live here, and called it.

After not long, Penelope heard a beep of a car from outside. So she grabbed her bag and left, telling the cab driver her destination before setting off on the busy roads of Chicago.

She felt happy, going to see Ethan when she wasn't surrounded by people staring at her and Ethan occasionally having to leave for a while mid conversation, she felt like this'd be more free and the two would be able to have more open conversations.

After the drive to Ethan's house had come to an end and Penelope had paid the cab driver her bill, she walked up to Ethan's front door and knocked. Seconds later a shirtless Ethan arrived at the door, eating an apple.

"Woah, you really dressed up to see me didn't you?" Penelope smirked at Ethan's bare chest and his face heated up.

"I can put a shirt on if you'd like?" Ethan asked and Penelope shook her head "It's fine. I'm not twelve, it's not bothering me."

The pair walked into the living room laughing and sat down on the couch.

"Walking dead and chill?" Ethan asked and Penelope shook her head.

"Don't push it!" She laughed "We're doing nothing, besides watching the show and eating snacks."

"Not even a cheeky cuddle?" The male asked, eyebrow raised. "Definitely not!"

"Wait, so are you on this show?" Ethan asked and Penelope smirked.

"I wish! I'm on game of thrones which is like equally as amazing but if I was on this show I'd get to see Norman Reedus like every working day and I'd pretty much love my job more than I love my family."

"So what's it like being on the set of game of thrones anyway? Better than shameless?" Ethan asked.

"No! Well, being on set of game of thrones is okay but I've pretty much grown to hate it after I broke up with my boyfriend, his brother plays Jon Snow which basically means he's there a lot. That's why I took a break really, I just don't really want to see his face every day." Penelope laughed.

"Wow, seventeen and working on two tv shows while having relationship issues. Sounds eventful."

"It is! Now enough of the interrogation and let's watch the best tv show ever!"

"Okay, okay!"

...

tagged: nellkenney590k likes and 8

tagged: nellkenney
590k likes and 8.8k comments
ekat19 guess who fell asleep and is going to wake up to 392918 ugly selfies? (if u guessed ethan.. you're correct)

username lmao but ugly? that's too far

emmakenney wait what is going on here? everything is going too fast.. I've fallen

nellkenney wtf emmakenney

nellkenney wait, ethan.. who is the owner of this handsome face?

ekat19 handsome? hmm, I think not

nellkenney bro, that was uncalled for ekat19

ekat19 ur face was uncalled for.. all up the camera roll of my phone nellkenney

username2 lol Emma's comment, I relate😅

username3 are these two dating?

nellkenney nope, just friends. username3

cameronmonoghan I can relate to Emma so much rn, the walls are shaking.. nethan (nell & ethan) or ethnelope ( ethan & penelope) ???

@nellkenney ohmygoodness, none! & my parents named me like the worst name for ship names so sorry to piss on your parade but that just ain't working. cameronmonoghan

username4 hot hot hot

username5 maddie milkovich had a major glo up lmao

[ 15.04.17 ]