THREE⤷ reality & instagram

CHAPTER THREE

The train doors opened to reveal a big crowd of rushing people. But in the middle of it all was a very tired looking, but nonetheless excited Emma.

"Emma!" Penelope shouted and Emma's eyes moved up to meet her twin sisters. At first she was taken back at how much her older, by 5 minutes, sister had changed and how much more mature she looked after a few years of being away.

Penelope almost ran off the train to hug her sister, she had missed her so much.

"Go and get changed in the bathroom, clocks ticking." Emma told Penelope and she nodded, walking into the rusty train station bathroom and locking herself in a cubicle.

It didn't take Penelope long to get dressed because she already did her hair and makeup on the train, due to boredom and inability to sleep.

After Penelope was dressed the two females headed out and got into Emma's car, as Emma began to drive.

"I was pretty shocked when you said you had a car, you learnt to drive while I was away?"

"A lot happened while you were away, Nell."

Penelope knew something was wrong immediately.

"Like what?" The female asked.

"I learnt to drive, I got a car, I got a boyfriend, my best friend moved to Australia and oh yeah, our parents got divorced."

"And you didn't even think to tell me?" Penelope asked.

"Didn't think you'd care, thought you'd be too loved up with Chris." Emma said, tapping the steering wheel after stopping her car due to being stuck at a red light.

"You don't have to pick a fight with me Emma because it's not my fault." Penelope said, looking out of the window. "But I do want you to tell me what's going on, like who you're living with and what's going on with mom and dad."

"Y-you're right. I'm sorry, mom and dad are fine. I don't have certain nights at each house, I just choose. But most of the time I stay at Aiden's."

"Aiden your boyfriend?" Penelope asked and Emma nodded pulling up at set. "They'll be glad to see you, let's go."

The two walked into the building to be greeted by Ethan.

"Penelope!" He ran over and hugged her. "I'm so glad you're back!"

"Hey! Me too." She replied.

Penelope and Emma spent a few hours catching up, Emma occasionally had to film a scene leaving Penelope with whoever wasn't, which was mostly Ethan. But Penelope wasn't complaining, it was nice catching up with him.

The two were never really that close though, which made Penelope wonder why he was the first one to come and hug her.

...

tagged: emmakenney450 likes and 7k commentsnellkenney back with this woman

tagged: emmakenney
450 likes and 7k comments
nellkenney back with this woman

emmakenney love you 😘