SIX⤷ reality & texts

CHAPTER SIX

Penelope didn't have anything to do, so she sent Emma a text asking if it would be a problem if she chilled on set for another day or two.

She enjoyed it last time, watching her sister do something she was so talented at and talking to Ethan about just random topics. They weren't close before she left, they only small talked on set when they had scenes together, but Penelope could sense that they would become close this time.

Emma texted back not long after, telling her that it wouldn't be a problem and that the producers enjoy her company. They always did. Penelope's personality was just like her character Maddie's, she was sweet, outgoing and got on with everyone.

"I'll pick you up from Lucy's in five." the message read and after five minutes of sitting on Instagram, Penelope heard the beep of a horn from outside.

As Penelope got in the car and sat outside, Emma immediately started with the questions.

"The first night you get home you get drunk?"

"Hello to you too." Emma raised her eyebrows at Penelope "Yes I did, because I'm eighteen and I'm allowed to drink. I got dumped, remember?"

"Nell, I don't care about you drinking, sure do it. Just look after yourself." Emma then turned her key and began driving.

"I am looking after myself, Emma, that was just a one night thing. I promise."

Emma then reminded her sister that she still had to see her parents to which Penelope told her that she would today and that last night was just a relaxing night, before she had to see all of her family again.

The remainder of the drive to set was quiet, apart from Emma giving her sister a slip of paper with a phone number and telling her that it was her 'work phone' which to Penelope made completely no sense, but she still went with it.

The two spent the day at set. The day was quite uneventful, like the previous day, but Penelope got to see and talk to Ethan, which she enjoyed.

Before they knew it, it was time for Penelope to go and see her parents, which she was excited for.

...

"It's the first time they've been in the same house since the divorce." Emma said, driving over to their mothers house, where their father had gone to visit, just to see Penelope.

"Wow."

When Emma pulled up outside the home, Penelope eagerly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out, running up the pathway to the house and knocking on the door. When her mom answered the door, she immediately threw herself into her arms.

"Penelope! We missed you!" She said, her father could be saw I'm the background of the two hugging, whilst smiling.

"We did." Her father added, joining into the hug while Emma stood awkwardly behind them.

"Emma, love, join in!" Her mother put an arm out and pulled Emma into the hug.

After a few minutes of standing there, the family walked into living room. The family spent a few hours playing board games before their father decided it was time to call it a night and told them that he was going home.

In the end, Emma decided to go home with her dad and Penelope wanted to stay with her mom.

"See you later mom, and you Nell, make sure you text my work phone tonight." She said before leaving with her dad.

...

penelope
Hey Emma, did you get home safe?

emma's work phone
Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't Emma.

penelope
What? Then who is it?

emma's work phone
Um, it's Ethan? Who is this?

penelope
It's Nell..

[ 23.03.17 ]