FIFTEEN⤷ reality & texts

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The girls all sat on the sofa, drinks in hand, watching RuPaul. It was barely nine o'clock but Nell could feel herself becoming a little bit tipsy. She missed Ethan, that's when she looked down on her phone and saw a text message from him.

...

ethan
I miss you

penelope
I miss you too, so much, I was just thinking about you.

ethan
I was thinking about you too.

...

"Hey, bitch. Phones down." Lucy laughed, taking Nell's phone and putting it down on the coffee table.

Emma laughed. "So, what's happening with you and Ethan?" She asked, winking.

"Um, basically he's going through a hard time at home and I let him stay over last night. But we kissed while he at mums with me.. a few times. And he stayed in my bed.. we didn't do that though so don't look at me like that!" Penelope blushed.

"He slept in your bed! Shit Nell! Who thought you'd be the wild one!" Lucy laughed.

Penelope's phone lit up again, but it wasn't from Ethan this time. It was from someone much more unexpected.

...

shamelessusa@gmail.com
fans across the country have been talking about you, penelope, they want to see YOU. Even if just for a few episodes. Think about it, and let us know.

...

"Holy fuck!!" Penelope exclaimed "I've been offered a job.. on shameless!!!"

"Fuck! You have got to say yes!" Emma said excitedly.

"I'll think about it and get back to them tomorrow, I have to get back to game of thrones in a few months though."

"You don't have to go back anywhere, unless you want to." Lucy spoke.

"I'll just have to think, this is all pretty overwhelming." Penelope smirked.

"This is a perfect excuse to go and steal a bottle of 1900's wine from the cellar!"

"Your mum won't mind?" Nell asked.

"Nah. Be right back."

Lucy returned a few minutes later with a bottle of wine and the girls drank to Penelope's new job. They all ended up getting very drunk and sleeping on the couch.

But not before Penelope made the worst mistake of her life.

Ethan had given Penelope his mums number for emergencies. So in her drunken state she thought it was a good idea to send her a message, regarding Ethan.. and his dad,

...

penelope
I know it's late, but I have something very important to tell you. There is a hundred ways I could say this and all of them will hurt you in unimaginable ways, so I'm just going to tell you the truth. Something that should have been told to you a while ago.

penelope
your husband isn't as innocent as you may think, in fact he's the opposite. He hurts Ethan when you're not home and forces him to lie about it. No matter what Ethan says to you about how bruises and cuts appear on him, it's a lie. It's your husband. And I'm only telling you this because I am in love with your son, whom is too scared to go back home. He stayed at my house last night and he's at Dylan's house tonight if you need him, to talk to him, which I imagine you do.

...

NOTE: shit just hit the fan.. but on a lighter note I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

[ 28.08.17 ]