FOURTEEN⤷ instagram & reality

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

tagged: ekat19670k likes and 15k commentsnellkenney 'twas messing around with hair dye, and I actually like the result

tagged: ekat19
670k likes and 15k comments
nellkenney 'twas messing around with hair dye, and I actually like the result. I might keep this one for more than a week. Thoughts?

username I just want someone to love me the way nell loves hair dye.

lucyjones wait, are you guys dating?

nellkenney uh, no. but we have a lot to catch up on though lucyjones

ekat19 beautiful as always, it brings out your eyes.

username2 nethan/ethnelope are so so so cute

emmakenney you look great! & I see you and Ethan are a lil close? 😉

nellkenney thanks sista, & ya we are, we're tight. 🤞 emmakenney

kitharington I'm sorry nell

nellkenney it's okay I guess, but I'm moving on from Chris and you can't hate me for that kitharington

kitharington I get it, I love you nell. sorry.

nellkenney love you too x

...

"Cutkosky, where you staying tonight?" Nell asked the boy, who sat playing games on her Xbox, on the floor next to her bed which she sat on.

"Uh, I'm staying at my friend Dylan's house, so you're free from the burden of me."

"You're not a burden, I just wanted to make sure you weren't going home. But we have to do something soon Ethan."

He nodded, continuing to play on the Xbox.

"I remember you said you didn't know how to use your Xbox, come here." Ethan said patting the ground next to him.

Penelope stood up and sat next to Ethan with her legs crossed.

"It's simple really. You see those guys? Well they're the bad guys, you need to kill them and you press that button to shoot, that button to kick, and that one to punch." Ethan said, Nell taking in his every word.

"Can I try now?"

Ethan nodded. "Of course, it's your Xbox" he chuckled, handing the female the controller.

Nell started off slowly, but she quickly got better.

"Wow you're good at this." Ethan smiled proudly, causing Penelope to grin. Her eyes were on the screen, but his were on her.

After a few hours together, Ethan got his bags ready to stay at Dylan's house, Nell had never met Dylan before but she was thankful for him letting Ethan stay there. Nell had felt herself drifting from Emma and Lucy and thought a night alone was the best way to fix it. She texted them both quickly and organised a sleepover with drinks at Lucy's house, because her parents were always away, leaving the house free to Lucy.

"Okay, I'm going now, baby. See you tomorrow."

Baby? Penelope never liked being called pet names, but she didn't mind Ethan calling her them.

"Okay, bye."

He quickly kissed her head before putting his backpack full of stuff in, onto his back and leaving. It was a good job he had clothes in his car or he would have had nothing.

...

NOTE: the plot I was excited to write is so close to being introduced, and you'll never guess what it is, I'm so so so excited to write it. I'm going to start now.

Thank you for reading & Please vote. ❤

[ 28.08.17 ]