SEVENTEEN⤷ reality & texts

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
WARNING⚠️ RAPE

It had been a week, with no signs of Ethan. No texts, tweets, Instagram posts. Nothing. His social medias were like the virtual Chernobyl. Penelope was still sad that he hated her but she had come to believe that she deserved better, with the help of Kit, Lucy and Emma. Penelope had still not got back to the producers of shameless because she needed one more persons confirmation before going back on the set. Ethan. She didn't want to make it awkward for him which is why she was waiting for the right moment to ask.

"You shouldn't care what he thinks, just do what you want. I mean, I want you to come back to game of thrones but if you would rather be on shameless then that's your own choice. And I respect it, I'll just miss you a lot when I have to leave." Kit told her and she nodded.

"I'm going to message and tell him that I've accepted the job now."

"You haven't even accepted it though."

"I just want to see if he's okay with it.

...

penelope
Ethan, I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now. But I've accepted the job I got offered on shameless. I just thought you'd like to know.

ethan
I'll see you on set, I guess

...

Kit and Penelope sat together on Penelope's mums sofa when she suddenly felt a shift in Kit's feelings, and that's when he did it.

He kissed her on the lips. And surprisingly she liked it. He made her feel wanted, unlike Ethan. That's when she wondered, was he even thinking about her like she was thinking about him? Or was he lying about liking her the whole time?

Then she thought about Dylan, and what Ethan had told Dylan what happened or if he never even told him about her.

"That was.. nice."

"I guess it was.. but you know we can't be anything, your brother is my ex-boyfriend and I still have very strong feelings for Ethan."

"Okay I get it. But you shouldn't care what anyone thinks of you or me or us, because I wouldn't, Chris can fuck himself and so can Ethan for that matter. They let a beautiful girl slip through their fingers, and I, well I would never do that." He twirled her hair around his finger, while using his other hand to crawl under her shirt and cup her breast.

"I don't want to do this, not now."

"It's okay just relax." Kit stroked the girls hair and continued to kiss her, her attempts to remove him from her were pointless.

"Kit, stop!" Penelope shouted, as the man continued to fondle with her. Penelope's eyes began to feel heavy, sending her into a deep sleep.

Kit continued for a while, but was finally stopped by a loud knock on the door followed by a loud shout.

"Penelope! It's me Ethan, we need to talk!"

...

NOTE: kit, who even are u lol gtfo of my story.

[ 31.08.17 ]