Fighting Maul

Welcome to my Sabezra Oneshots book! This book will be filled with Sabezra moments, but also Kanera, and lots of family moments. This will never be mature content. The 'worst' it will get is some hugs and kisses. Sabine and Ezra have a simple crush on each other; their not married. That's all! And without further ado, enjoy!

Ezra peered around the dark corner, lightsaber in hand but as of yet unlit. He was about to ignite it when Sabine's hand grabbed his shoulder and yanked him around.

"Sabine!" He hissed angrily, coming too close to igniting his lightsaber right through her. He could sense the force-weilder behind him but knew he and Sabine were safe in the dark, tight alley she had found.

"Ezra, please, you can't take Maul, he's too powerful, please let me come with you!" Sabine pleaded. Ezra glanced at her roughly patched injured shoulder and couldn't hold in the sigh.

He shook his head. "No Sabine. I'm fighting him alone. You're staying here. That's not debatable." He warned. He turned to go but Sabine caught his hand. Slowly, Ezra turned back to face her.

"You're taking me with you," she said, and while Ezra would usually flinch at the determination and conviction in her voice, tonight he didn't. He only shook his head.

Ezra smiled gently, and put his hands on her shoulders, getting close enough that one could see his two inch height advantage. He looked deep into her now wide eyes, sensing fear, but as he searched deeper, he found that the fear wasn't for herself, but for him. Gently, ever so gently, he brushed her bangs away from her face.

He spoke softly, deciding to be straight with her. "Sabine, I love you too much to let you go out there and die." He brushed her hair again, and went to give her a kiss on the forehead. Suddenly though, Sabine grabbed his head and pulled his face down lower. They both closed their eyes, enjoying their first kiss. They then opened them, and pulled apart, just a bit.

Sabine whispered, "And I love you too much to let you fight him alone." She then began running her hand through his hair. He smiled, and the two embraced. Tears fell from both sets of eyes, but were quickly and silently wiped away when they heard the metal legs of their enemy coming closer.

Ezra looked at Sabine, Sabine looked back at Ezra. "Together?" She asked, half smiling, half sniffing. "Forever," he replied, letting a quick Ezra Bridger grin split his face before igniting his lightsaber.

"Whatever we face," he began, then Sabine finished. "We'll face it together." They nodded to each other, and moved to face Maul.

How did you like it? Good? Bad? Cliché? Hope it was option A.! Anyway, this is my first oneshot, and I would LOVE any and all feedback. :D
I know this was short, but I'm working on a longer one.
Feel free to vote and comment!
Thanks guys!
Luv ya'll!

~Me

PS I am COMPLEATLY open to suggestions and any ideas if anyone has any! I would LOVE to put YOUR ideas into words in a Sabezra oneshot. PM me with any ideas! Thanks again!