Chapter 24

A/N: Guess what? No more past and present chapters! You guys already know all that you need to know!

*Marinette's POV*

"I'm not Nino," Marinette said, tears coming out of her eyes. She instinctively pushed Adrien away. "M-Marinette?" Adrien said, shocked. 

I can't believe Louis and Emma would do something like this to me... this is all too painful...  Marinette sniffed. "I-I can't believe Louis and E-Emma did this t-to me," 

"To you?" Adrien asked with a chuckle. "You were the one who broke my heart," 

Marinette put her hands over her ears, closing her eyes. Ignore it, ignore it, ignore him, ignore the pain. He's just a person, just forget that he's there. Forget that he's there-

Her thoughts got cut off by a piercing scream. A scream that she knew was familiar. It was the scream of an Akuma victim.

"Oh God," Adrien said, probably to himself. "Is that an Akuma attack?" Marinette looked up alert. "We need to get out of here, fast so that he or she doesn't get us."

Phew. Good excuse. 

"M-Marinette," Adrien turned to look at her. "I'm afraid we're going to have to work together in order not to get Akumatized or hurt."

It pains me to say this... but I have to transform and I need Adrien's help to get me out. "Alright," Marinette said with a nod. "Try kicking down the door. 3.."

Adrien kicked the door too early and let out a yelp. "Ow! It's like this door is made of metal, which it probably is."

Marinette gave a smirk even though he couldn't see her. "It's your fault you went too early, blondie,"

Blondie... 

*Adrien's POV*

Blondie... Marinette called me Blondie. The nickname brought pain to his heart. The most unbearable of pain. Maybe Marinette felt the pain too because she was also silent.

Flashback:

"Mmm," Adrien said as he strolled into the kitchen. "What are you cooking up this time, Marinette?" 

Marinette pulled the tray out of the oven. "I'm making blondies,"

"Blondies," Adrien asked, confused. "What are those?" Marinette took a bite of the strange treat. "Don't tell me that you've never tried blondies before!"

Adrien shook his head for a no. "They are just like brownies, except for the fact that the main ingredient is vanilla and not chocolate," Marinette said. "They taste better than they sound."

Adrien reached over and grabbed a piece, staring at it for a few seconds. He then took a bite of it. An indescribable taste filled his mouth. "Marinette, these are amazing!" He reached over to grab another piece, but Marinette swatted his hand away.

"These blondies are MINE, blondie," Marinette said with a smile. "Also, finish eating the one you got, first,"

Adrien raised a brow. "Did you just call me a blondie?" Marinette nodded. "It's true, you're blond. But you're also pretty sweet. Plus, I could use it on you in any mood I'm in. As an insult or compliment."

"Okay then, Princess," Adrien said. "The name will probably never catch on,"

"Oh it will," Marinette said with a smirk. "I'll never forget the nickname Blondie."

"You'll never forget the nickname, but what about the physical blondies?" Adrien said with a smirk. "Wait what do you mean-" Marinette gasped when Adrien grabbed the tray of blondies, running into their room and locking the door.

"Adrien!"

Flashback End

Adrien shook the thought out of his head when he heard a couple more screams. "We can't do anything. There not even tools inside that we can unscrew the hinges of the door with."

I guess there's only one solution to this problem... 

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien said. He heard Marinette yell something else at the same time as him, but he wasn't sure what he said.

He turned around to look at Marinette's face. She's going to be surprised that the guy she used to be married to is a superhero. She'll regret cheating on-

His train of thought came to a halt when he saw who he was looking at.

"Ladybug?" He said, astonished. "Chat Noir?" Marinette/Ladybug said at the same time.

Wait... So the person I fell in love with for the second time was my ex-wife? How ironic.

A/N:

Hey guys! So what do you think about this update? The reveal?

This story is so close to being done and there's a couple of chapters left.

I almost gave up on this book because of all the time I had to spend on it. Until I realized that I became a better writer because of it. So thank you, guys for commenting on my work!

I love this book so much and you guys made me so happy with your great comments. Keep on reading! 

Stay Miraculous!

~GreekMythology17