Chapter 12

*Lila's P.O.V*

(Past)

Lila's transformation wore out, and she became normal again. "Huh?" Lila said, confused. Akumatized villains were not supposed to go back to normal, not without Ladybug purifying the Akuma.

Lila saw a butterfly, a white butterfly fly away, and that's when she realized something. Hawkmoth transformed me back.

But why would Hawkmoth transform her back? Wasn't Hawkmoth a cruel villain, making others obey him because he wanted power? 

Why did he let her of all people detrasform? Did he finally give up? Did she do something wrong?

Lila didn't remember what happened, but she knew that she was Akumatized. Her mind went back to earlier in the morning.

(Flashback)

Lila smiled as she ordered a taxi to the Agreste place. She couldn't wait to see him, the last time she had seen him was when he was a teenager. Now, he was a grown man. 

She had done everything just to be with him, she even went to the best modeling school, just so he could like her. And now she was back.

The taxi stopped at the Agreste house, Lila was about to step out until she saw something. A kiss.

Adrien kissed Marinette, and went out towards his car. Lila looked at the two furiously. She ignored the fact that Adrien was better looking, rather focusing on the kiss.

Adrien had married HER of all people. Adrien had married the shyest person in all of Paris! How could he love her?

Why did he love Marinette? She way too shy in high school and couldn't even say a word to him. In fact, she tried to avoid him around school!

A voice interrupted Lila from her thoughts.

"Ma'am," The Taxi driver said. "Is this your stop?"

"No," Lila replied, angrily. "Drive me to the nearest hotel."

Lila remembered going to the hotel room she had booked, throwing things at the wall.

"Why?" She said, tears running down her eyes. "Why did he marry her?" She looked at the fox necklace she was wearing and grabbed it tightly. It was a reminder of what had happened last time someone separated her from Adrien.

A butterfly went down to the fox necklace, and Lila heard a familiar voice.

"Nice to see you again, Volpina, It's time to get back what you deserve."

"Yes, Hawkmoth," She replied.

Lila suddenly remembered something, one thing in fact. Maybe it was because of Hawkmoth detransforming her and that's why she had some memory, but she wasn't sure.

Lila smiled happily at the memory, the only memory she had of herself transforming into Volpina for the second time. 

She had caused Adrien and Marinette to have a fight, and now, now they were definitely going to divorce each other. 

What she needed to do know was to make Adrien love her. But she had to wait, wait until Adrien was ready. Then he would be all hers.

Three years, Lila thought. In three years she would go to Adrien and nothing would stop her. Not even Ladybug.