Chapter 10

A/N: Emma and Charlotte look like this, but younger. Ignore the hearts around Emma's head. Also, I did not make this beautiful drawing, it was made by Tori Tori. Have fun reading! 

*Emma's POV*

(Past)

Twelve-year-old Emma knocked on the door. Her friend, Charlotte was inside along with her brother, Liam. Charlotte answered the door.

"Emma!" Charlotte said, surprised. "What are you doing here!" Emma looked at her with a sad expression on her face, "Our parents are getting divorced,"

Charlotte looked shocked, Marinette and Adrien were a really popular couple. Nobody expected that they would divorce.

"Come in," Charlotte said, motioning for Emma and her brother, Louis to come inside. They both stepped in. "Mom, dad!" Charlotte yelled out. "Emma and Louis are going to stay the night!"

Louis looked around, "Where's Liam?" He asked, obviously wanting to see his friend. "He's upstairs," Charlotte said.

Louis ran up the stairs and Emma saw Charlotte look at her curiously. "What happened? I don't mean to pry, but I never expected this would happen,"

"I actually don't know," Emma said. "Yesterday, everything was perfectly fine. Today, they started fighting. I have no idea what caused the fight, though."

Charlotte nodded. "Maybe, they aren't getting divorced,"

Emma shook her head sadly, "They are, they were even yelling at each other. Mom kicked Dad out of the house."

Charlotte motioned for Emma to go into her room to talk. Emma stepped inside the pink room along with Charlotte.

"I guess everything's going to change, right?" Charlotte asked. Emma nodded, "Everything is going to be different."

*Charlotte's POV*

Charlotte looked at her friend sadly, "Are you moving or anything?"

Emma shook her head, "No, my Mom's parents live here and she would never leave them. My Dad would never leave either. He would stay here as well."

"At least we'll still be friends," Charlotte said. "Friends forever and ever," Emma said, repeating their catch phrase. "Friends forever and ever," Charlotte said back, fist bumping Emma.

Charlotte knew that things would change, they would change a lot. But she knew one thing for sure, she would have Emma's back, always.

And no matter what happened, Charlotte would always be there to support Emma. Always.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Charlotte asked Emma with a grin. Emma grinned back, "Of course,"

The two raced towards the television and Emma grabbed the remote. "I'm choosing," Emma said. 

"What movie?" Charlotte asked curiously.

Emma smiled. "It's not a movie, it's a blog,"

"Oh, no," Charlotte said.

Emma grinned, "I finally found out the name of the blog, it's called the Ladyblog,"

"I have no idea why you're obsessed with Ladybug and Chat Noir," Charlotte said. "They're gone now. Paris is safe forever."

"But still," Emma said. "I finally get to watch them fight. Imagine, we had superheroes and now they're gone. I want to see what happened during that time, what they did."

"Alright," Charlotte said, Emma did have a point. They would never have a chance to see Ladybug and Chat Noir anyways. 

Emma turned on the first video on the Ladyblog. Emma smiled excitedly, "And so it begins."

"And so it begins," Charlotte said after her, smiling as well.