One Day Trips (T.H.)

En başından başla

A while later, I finally texted Tom that I've made it to the hotel with his family. I even sent him a cheeky picture of Tessa all snuggled up with me and let's just say, Tom was in an unhappy mood for awhile.

For the next couple of stops, Harry, Sam, Paddy, and I kept purposely switching rooms to sleep in, since we got bored easily. One night, Harry, Sam, and I would sleep together in one room while Paddy was in another room with his parents. Or Paddy would fall asleep while we watched Netflix together on my bed, then I end up falling asleep too. But most of the nights, it was Tessa who I always fell asleep with.

Its been a week or so now, Dom has a show in Edinburgh tonight. Nikki and Dom went down to go shop somewhere, but I wasn't exactly listening when Nikki told me. I was too busy cuddling with Tessa on one of the smaller beds.

The twins and Paddy were off doing something, they just told me that they were leaving so I didn't bother to ask. Then again, three of them were being oddly suspicious on how they acted towards me.

Did they kidnap Tess without me noticing?

Alone time has always been hard when I am around everyone all the time, so times like this I praise. Then, the room's door clicks open. I kept my eyes closed and my mouth quiet, hoping that if this person is a hotel worker will take a hint to leave.

Instead, the person quietly tip toes into the room, unlike what Nikki or Paddy does. Nikki will slip off her shoes, give a little sigh, and make little noise to notify me that she is in the room with me. Paddy, on the other hand, will usually trip over something in the room and startle Tessa. But this person, didn't do any of that. Actually, Tessa jumped out of my arms and ran over to the person, which she doesn't do to anybody except. . . .

"Hello, love," a voice says as the person belonging to that voice, jumps on top of me. My eyes open wide with a surprised and shocked look on my face. "How's your so called 'alone time' as Paddy puts it?" Tom did little air quotes, adding more movement as he lays on me.

"It was great until you showed up, I was spooning Tessa and everything and here you are, flopped on me," I smirk at my own comment, giving him the hint that I'm being sarcastic, like always. My arms come out from underneath my body, and my hands travel up to Tom's face. My hands brush over his little mustache, then his lips. "Hey there, Whiskers," I give him a small kiss before completely wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I've only been gone for two weeks and that nickname still sticks, damn it," Tom lightly curses. "So, I've heard that you've been getting around? Snuggling with Tessa, 'accidentally' falling asleep next to Paddy, who's next?" He teases, snuggling his face into my hair.

"That depends, is Harry available at the moment?" Tom's head lifts up from my hair, he's now playfully glaring at me. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I gave him another little kiss on the lips before Tom full on tackles me. He causes us to be laying on our sides, instead of my back and his stomach. And for the next couple hours, it's just the two of us (and Tessa) having snuggle time.

After a while, Harry and Sam had to practically pull me and Tom out of the small bed to get ready for Dom's show tonight. I put on one of my more causal blue dresses, more causal than anything I've had to wear on the red carpet. My hair was slightly curled and my makeup was fairly simple, but I would've done a little more if Tom wasn't purposely distracting me. He claimed to not know what matched with his nice jeans, and he knows almost anything matches jeans. Tom also wore a much nicer shirt than he usually wears.

Before Dom's comedy show begun, all the Holland's would go back stage and tell him good luck, but this time, it was more special

Before Dom's comedy show begun, all the Holland's would go back stage and tell him good luck, but this time, it was more special. I held on to Tessa's leash, like most nights, while the twins did their best to shield Tom from their father.

Tom snuck up being his father, putting his arm on his shoulder. "Good luck out there, father, seems like a very upbeat crowd tonight." Dom had a shocked face at first, but it was quickly replaced but a softer, happy face when he pulled his oldest son into a hug.

Back in the audience, all the Holland's enjoyed the comedy routine again, they could never get old of his jokes and laughter. But for Tom, it was his first time watching the show and he was so amazed.

After the show was over, Tom caught up on recent events with his father while Tom quietly played with my fingers in a loving way. When we reached back to the hotel, Tom and I were given our own room to . . . share with Tessa. The young Holland boys got another room, and Dom and Nikki got their very own.

Tom changed into grey sweats after he took a quick shower while I put my curly hair into a messy bun and put on my own pajamas. I laid down on the slightly messy comforter with Tessa at my feet as I scrolled through Instagram.

This ought to make the fangirls squeal. Since Tom was taking so long, I decided to post a picture of us from earlier. It was a picture of Tom carrying me from the car. My head was laying on his chest, my hands were wrapped around his neck, and Harry was able to get the perfect shot.

A warm torso came up behind me, hugging me around my waist. Tom laid his chin on my shoulder as he watched me post the picture, and let was able to let out a loud groan.

"Oh be quiet, mister, I could also post some more, interesting photos on Instagram if you want me to?" I look up at him, and see dear flash through his brown eyes.

"Yeah, no, I'm going to take your phone away from you, and we are going to sleep instead, yes?" Tom says, holding onto your waist tighter.

"I guess," I playfully sigh, "just as long as we get to sleep in."

"Deal."

School starts for me in 2 weeks so updates might be a little slow for a bit, I also have after school activities such as marching band and drama that will take up a LOT of my time so stay with me <3