chapter 1❤

I sat down on my bed my head buried in my hands as I let my tears trail down my eyes,what did I ever do to deserve all this ,mom, dad how I wish your here with me, maybe all this will never happen , i won't have to wake up every morning afraid of what might happen, i dont have to be scared of getting another bruise on my skin, i don't have to worry I'd get hurt , but its never like that, because each time i remember whats happening to me, i just wish its all a dream.

Am Amora Stons , age 21, mom died when I was four, 8months later dad married Angelica his new wife and I have a step sister who is Tonia by name whom is now 17 ,here I am crying how screwed up my life is, its a normal routine now , everyday thought and ends up with puffy eyes ,yeah I know you won't understand yet, but sooner you will .

getting up from my bed i went to look myself in the mirror ,and yes my eyes are so swollen so red and painful , it held sorrow ,and am totally gonna get sick if i continue shading more tears !... turning around I went to the bathroom to take my bath ,after some minutes I came out wearing some faded blue jeans and a white singlet I took my black jacket and wore it ,wore my black Snickers ,I tie my hair in a ponytail,no need for make up i hardly do that anyway ,one last look in the mirror and I head out of my room .

Everywhere seem so quiet,taking a deep breath I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen,guess those douches ain't up yet ,I quickly made my self pancake and took some soda from the fridge,i quickly ate fast and drank my soda but not all, ,I glance at the time ,it's 7:00 , i put the remaining soda in my backpack , getting up i wash my plate and head out of the house not making any sound.

I need to get to the bustop to catch on the morning bus Making my way through the quiet road ,I brought out my phone and play music ,and it began blasting one of my favourite song "into the groove "by madonna I sang along , making my way faster .

Step into the groove
Boy you've gat to prove
Your love to me
Yeah!!
Get up on your feet
And step to the beat
Boy what will it be?

Music can be such a revelation.
Dancing around,
You'll feel the sweet sensation.
We might be lovers
If the rhythm ryhme
I hope this feeling never ends Tonight.

I sang along as the music play ,i finally reach the bustop and waited patiently for the bus and soon it did and i got in sitting by the window so i can look out , , my work place is just a 20 minutes ride and finally i reached my destination, actually i work at a restaurant,not being able to find a better job ,all the office work i try to get all bosses wanted to hit on me and the list i coukd do was save me my dignity by taking on the run, so i found this resturant about 6 months ago and yeah i applied even if the payment sucks as hell , one was better than non, i made my way in .

Amora .....!!!....."Suzy my friend ran eloping me in a tight hug , yeah dramatic much.
"Suzy...your here so early"I said smiling at her .

"Yeah ...well your also here so early ,it seems the old witch didn't beat or nag at you today "Suzy said as we both went to the counter .

I signed in, i tell her must of my problem atleast i needed someone to talk too and she was there for me"They were still sleeping when i left , and you know that step mother of mine ....is...."

"You mean to say the witch "Suzy corrected and I rolled my eyes, yeah she hates her and always calls her witch , i mean the woman doesn't even like me calling her mom, which i even loath .

"Well....she was kinda being messy last night ,and as usual she insulted me to my mom again and...." I said sadly .making suzy frown, she held unto my shoulders .

"Am so sorry Amora ...you shouldn't be facing all this ,why don't you just come stay with me , i have enough space you know "Suzy said...I stare at her surprised.

Could this girl be serious ?well she is cause this isn't the first time she's saying this , but I can't ,my step mom will just kill me if I try to.

"You know i can't Suzy, it's okay ,i can manage trust me " I said Making my way into the back door that leads to the washroom to change she followed behind .

"I thought I could help ,but if you change your mind just know am Willing to help ok "suzy said and I smiled at her .

"Thanks so much Suzy, your indeed the best "I hugged her .

"Well you get dress while I clean up the place before the opening"she said and winked at me I smiled and she left as I brought out my blue flaw gown out ,it's short ,and on top of my thign hardly reaching my knee ,but what can I do I have to wear it and get money if not that old witch in my father's house will just have to bury me alive , signing I wait for today to begin .

__________________________