We meet again

Depuis le début

" but we didn't right? She even bumped into you without us noticing her presence" Shalnark replied with a grin on his face. Phink was grinding his teeth in anger and frustration. " welp the boss is waiting" Shalnark then carried her in the princess position.

"Why you carry her like dat" Meh glared at him.

"Hm? Well~ she is a girl so I thought this would be fine and besides it's safer to carry her like this then on my back" Shalnark cheerfully said while dashing back to the base. All meh could do was glare at him holding her.

                                                               ~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

We were back that the base and the girl was locked up in my torturing room and chained to a chair with a bag covering her head. Meh was in the room with her while Phink and Shalnark joined the others to inform the boss.  Meh looked at her, captive and chained. A sadist grin formed on meh face " now your meh prisoner" meh said while walking to her. 'How much pain could she handle? Will she be fun to break? How will she scream?' Thoughts were going through meh head as me laugh sadistic.

Yuki's POV

'Where am I?' I slowly open my eyes to see nothing but a fade shadow since i got a bag over my head. I couldn't move since i was chained up to a chair and that after getting knocked I still feel dizzy. The last thing I remember.....I was rushing to a store to get an limited edition weapon  when I  bumped into some guy and then everything went blank.

" You finally wake" a guy in front of me said. His voice.... Its so familiar. As he walk closer to me he asked " why you follow?" but of course I kept silent. I could hear him tsk at me with annoyance. He then place his hand on my neck and starts to squeeze my neck. " Meh ask question, you answer now" as he tighten his grip.

"argh" my voice was accidentally let out as he tighten his grip making my head tilt backwards. Did I just let out a sound? Damn it. Just a few more seconds, just a bit more and I could regain my energy and escape.

Feitan's POV

Did she just let out a sound? Meh eyes widen. More, meh need to hear more of that voice. Meh tighten my grip on her neck more making her body twitch. A sarcastic smirk formed om meh face. " you put up fight when first meet, what happen? you weak?" meh chuckle while hearing her grinned her teeth in anger. That's it, put up a fight.

" Oi, lets ta-" the door flew open as Phinks kicked the door to see meh choking the prisoner. " what are you doing? We need her alive and besides the boss wants to see her" Phinks was panicking thinking that meh would kill her. Meh wouldn't do that, there's no fun in it. Meh slowly take meh hand away from her.

Yuki's POV

The chains that were chaining me to the chair were slowly taken off. As I was getting up from the chair and preparing to run a guy wrap chains around my body.

"In case you run" a voice said behind me.... it's definitely him... the guy who choked me was the same guy I tripped onto the other day. I obey their orders and walk with them to somewhere and that's when they took the bag covering my head off. It was so bright....hm? There are people siting on the stones. Lets see, their are eight sitting and two besides me...the total of 10 members. The person in the middle with his hair slicked back, a cross-shaped tattoo on his forehead and a pair of orb-shaped earrings shut his book and looked at me.

" I heard that you followed my men to our base without them noticing your presence. So tell me, why did you follow them? What is your intention?" he stood up and glare at me. He's the boss? I fidget trying to loosen the chains.

" OI, HE ASKED YOU A QUESTION NOW ANSWER " the guy in an old Japanese style clothes with long hair shouted. Personally, I don't really like to talk to people I'm not close with, so I kept quiet. " OI!" he shouted from the top of his lung and stomped towards me, he then grabbed me by the collar and pull me closer to him." YOUR PISSING ME OFF. ANSWER THE BOSS' QUESTION OR I WILL MAKE YOU ANSWER THEM WITH FORCE".

" Meh job" I stare at the guy in jet black as he said that.

" WELL, MAKE HER ANSW-" before the samurai could finish his sentence two men entered to room.

" My, my. Aren't you lively~" that voice.... I know that voice...

"Hisoka" the samurai hissed and pushed me away.

" That's me~" he ten shift his eyes towards me. " Oh my, you shouldn't do that to my queen~" he chuckle as he walks towards me and start touching my glasses. " You know, you look better without these glasses~". His hand then went to the chains and he took them off me.

"So you know her?" the man with a cross on his forehead asked.

" Of course I do, after all she's my q-u-e-e-n~".

"Ne, I need help here" a guy I've seen before during the Hunter exam, Illumi.

" Ah yes~ seems like Illumi here can't use his nen due to a user cursed him~"

"Cursed?" Phinks was confused. I took this chance and slowly walk to near by window without them noticing. *Beep* *beep* Dammit why is my phone ringing now?! All attention were on me.

" where you think your going~?" Hisoka suddenly appeared behind me. " Not gonna pick up~?" tsk. I picked up the phone and heard Killa and Gon shouting for help. My eyes widen and I panicked.

" I'll be right there!" I shouted and grabbed a smoke bomb from my bag, throw it on the ground to create smokes and  jumped out the window.

Feitan's POV

As the smoke cleared up, she was long gone.

"AH! shes gone"

" We can see that Shizuku" Phink replied.

Dammnit! why did she escape! shes meh prisoner, meh need to get her back.

" But ne, her voice was one of a kind no? I'd love to hear it again" Shalnark cheerfully said. Meh eyes widen and meh glare at him making him flinch. Shes meh alone! Meh the only one that can hurt her and hear her voice.Meh.

" Follower her" Chrollo ordered everyone and everyone including the boss followed her.

Yuki's POV

Please be safe, Killua. Gon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its all confusing but i promise there will be more Yuki x Feitan scene in the chapter