A Love Rival

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm 13." Taehyung objected, handing a band aid to him, Yoonhyun smiled apologetically.

"Let me guess, you're like, what, 14?"

 Yoonhyun gave a low whistle.

"15, close though." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Yoonhyun stopped, turning left.

"Good night." Taehyung waved, Yoonhyun blinked twice, then shook his head slowly.

"You think I'm going to let you stay out here by yourself?" He asked, already taking a step towards Taehyung.

-

"Ah, it's drinking it! Look, look, Yoonhyun ssi!" Taehyung exclaimed as he held a bottle to the kitten's mouth. Yoonhyun's house wasn't particularly big, but it was so much better than Taehyung's broken down apartment near the streets that most people mistook as a crappy motel.

"Your place is so nice." Taehyung pushed the bottle aside then scratched the kitten behind its ear.

"It's not much," Yoonhyun said, his white bangs covering his eyes. Taehyung shuffled next to Yoonhyun and placed his hand on his head.

Yoonhyun widened his eyes and stared at Taehyung, his snow white eyes lashes fluttering twice before Taehyung realized what he was doing.

"Ah! Sorry I didn't mean to..." Taehyung stuttered, not knowing what to say. Yoonhyun chuckled sheepishly, holding a hand up to his face to hide his flushed cheeks.

Suddenly the front door swung open, Yoonhyun shuttered and looked up.

"Oh shit." He cursed. Taehyung raised a brow.

"What's up?"

"Bro's home."

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah, but he gonna KILL me when he finds out that I brought a cat home," Yoonhyun explained, then a man, covered in blood and bruises, stepped into the room. A cigar hung from his lips as he leaned against the wall. He lifted his chin and looked down at the two of them as if he was going to kill them at any moment.

"Wh-, what- wh-why is..." Taehyung stuttered, his fingers pointing towards Yoonhyun's brother.

"H-Hyung...I can explain." Yoonhyun almost whispered.

"Oh really?" His voice was deep and menacing, he scratched the back of his head and sighed. He let his hand fall beside him. 

"Listen, kiddo, I don't have time for all this bullshit." His eyes were threatening even behind his dark, dark hair that looked equally as fluffy as Yoonhyun's.

His eyes traveled to Yoonhyun's beat up look and a slight concerning glance escaped his glossy eyes.

"What happened?"

"Nothing-." Yoonhyun sniffed, turning his head, trying to avoid his brother's glares.

"Whoa..." Escaped between Taehyung lips as the two brothers turned their attention to him.

"And who-."

"You two are so cool!" He exclaimed, catching both of them off guard. Taehyung's mouth formed a box as he giggled.

"You guys look like polar opposites! With the hair color and all..." Yoonhyun let out a low chuckle and ruffled his caramel hair, clearly amused. It was quite true; when the two brothers stand together they look like yin yang, one is pure white like fresh powder and one looked like a star less night during summer. 

The older was not so amused. He crossed his arms and raised his chin, glaring at the two of them.

"And you are?" He asked, Taehyung tilted his head and put on a mischievous grin.