Cute mole||Jack G

Guys I have questions, I haven't kept up with the boys lately so I was wondering if Sam and Stassie are still together? I hope they are bc they are so cute

"So how's your schedule looking today?" Jack asks.

"I have meetings and meetings." I say. "You?" I ask.

"I have interviews and sound check for the show tonight. You'll be there?" He asks.

"Sound check I don't think so, show is a yes." I say. I peck his lips. "Well I got to go." I say.

"That wasn't a proper kiss." He says wrapping his arms around to waist. I sigh and kiss him. "Now that's better." He says smiling once we pulled away. He releases me. "Go make me proud." He says making me smile.

"You too." I say walking out the door.

*

"Have you seen the interview Jack gave of you?" My manger asks as we're on our way to the other meeting.

"No." I say. She shows me video. The interview is asking the Jacks questions about tour and how's it like. He asks G about how he copes with missing me. He says that he calls me a lot, but it's hard when he's on the road he doesn't like to wake me.

"Some people might say I'm whipped but I usually tell my girl what I'm doing. She worries a lot, even though she does the same for living. She still worries which is cute, I usually text her like hey I just finished this I'm about to go into a meeting instead of always calling her because of time zones. We have a word we use when we want to FaceTime and to make sure the other person isn't occupied." He says.

"That's sweet" the interviewer guy says. "Is there something you absolutely love about your girlfriends, like a feature?" The guy asks.

"She has this mole on her check and I just think it's so cute; she hates it when I say it's a mole, I'm sorry it's a birthmark." He says. He looks at the camera with a mischievous smile. He's referring to my birthmark that goes from my butt and side on my right leg. Sneaky Gilinksy. I also have a birthmark on my right check, it isn't that noticeably, until you're up close to me.

"That's very sweet." The Guy says. My manger stops the video.

"The internet is going wild by this video. It's blowing up." She says. "You're also trending on twitter." She adds.

"Wow." I say.

"Come one lets go we're here." She says.

*
The concert

The security escorts me to the back where I see some of the guys.

"Hey." I greet them. They greet me kindly. We watch the show from the monitors.

"We saw the video of G talking all cute about you." Sam says. I feel my checks turn red, damm it Jack.

"When he was talking about her mole." Tez says.

"That was very very cute." Hayes adds. "Makes me want a relationship." He says.

"He was very sweet. I love him." I say. I turn to look at Hayes "Wait until you think you're ready and you're willing to work with the person." I say honestly. We continue to watch the show and some of the guys actually join the Jack & J on stage. I stay behind to surprise G, I told him I was going to be here.

"Guys So my girl was supposed to be here but I can't see her. I don't know if she's in the crowd or backstage." Jack says into the mic.

"Y/n." J says.

"Guys If She's in the crowd help me find her." Jack says.

"She's back stage, she said she'll wait back there." Sam reads the text I sent him.

"I guess will have to continue with the show." Jack says.

My plan is on. The boys begin to sing Beg, and it's My que to go on stage. I stand behind Jack until he notices me. He finally turns around after what feels like forever. He looks at me,
"Push me down to make sure that
I got a taste, got a taste
I don't know how, how much longer
I can wait, I can wait" he sings. I smile. At him, he holds my hand as he sings. He signs and his eyes never leave mine. It's like if it's just us. Once the song ends Jack pulls me into a kiss. The crowd goes wild, and then I notice we aren't alone.

"Aren't they cute?" J asks. The crowd screams.

"I agree. We're pretty cute." Jack says.

Words//739//
Hope you guys enjoy because I sure did. Don't forget to Vote, comment and share, I'd really appreciate it.
Updated: Feb 23, 2018