It's going to be okay|| D. Luh

"I am sorry I fell for you." I admit. His face is written with amusement. "You told me not to do and I did." I say.

"You don't understand Y/n, I would break you. You're such an amazing, brilliant young girl and being with someone like me would hurt your pure kind soul." Derek says.

"I know I know. Derek that's not all." I whisper.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Derek, I am pregnant." I say in a low voice. He doesn't say anything, he just stares at me.  "You don't have to be in their live." I blurt out. He looks at me in disbelief at what I just said.

"Are you crazy?" He asks. "That's my child too. Yes I might live a crazy life style and I'm not a stable person in relationships but this is my kid. I am not walking out on him or her." He says. "I can't tell you I love you cause I don't feel that." He says honestly. It hurts but I rather hear the truth than a lie. I know he doesn't love me that he's in love with Diana.

"I'm sorry if this ruined your plans with Diana." I apologize.

"Y/n you're have my child and that's what matters the most right now. You're my best friend and I'll fix my situation with Diana." He says. I nod my head. "We're having a kid, Y/n." He says in disbelief.

"I couldn't believe it ether." I admit. I look into his eyes. His beautiful eyes that captivate me. He gives me a smile, wow his gorgeous smile. "How are we going to tell our families?" I ask. "My mom is going to hate me, she's old fashion Derek." I say scared.

"She's not going to hate you, she might be disappointed in you but she won't hate you. At least your father won't, he loves you Y/n." He says.

"My father will just be disappointed and would of wanted me to wait." I say lowering my head.

"Hey." He lifts up my face. "You have me." He says giving me a small smile. He pulls me into a hug. "We're going to get through this, together, I'm not leaving you on your own.." He says. I nod my head as a small smile displays on my face, I know everything is going to be okay. Even if we're just friends. Even if it's rough we're going to be okay. He will be there, we will make through. "You have a crear and live on your own. You're independent Y/n." He says making me release I am not dependent on my parents.

"Thank you." I say.

"It's the minimal I could do." He says.

"I'm providing you with a DNA test, before you say anything I'm doing this because you're Derek and I need you to know that it is your kids some people would lie to you Derek and I want to make sure you don't think of me that way." I say.

"I've never though of you that way, when I though of you what ran through my head is that your the most honesty, caring person, you're so honest it gets you in trouble sometimes." He says. I nod my head. "If you want to do the DNA test to make you feel better will do it." He says. I nod my head.

Words//570//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 7, 2017