Dumb cheerleader|| D. Rupp

*sorry for the imagine being so late
"You honestly think I'm a dumb because I cheer?" I ask in disbelief. Rupp nods his head.

"You are the dumb one." I say shaking my head.

"Yeah and you're hot." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I dislike you right now." I peck his lips.

"I do too" he mumbles against my lips. I push him on the bed and crawl on him. "Show me how much you dislike me right now." He demands.

"Oh I will." I say confidently.

*

"God I love it when you're in control." He smiles at me.

"I like it too." I say. "I just don't like it when you think I'm dumb" I confess.

"I know you're not dumb, you're one of the smartest persons I know. I love you for being you and being smart. If anything you make feel dumb. For some reason I find that super hot." He says making me smile.

"You do?" I ask.

"Yes Y/n, when you called me an idiot in high school in such a classy way I liked you." He confess.

"I though you hated me." I claim making him laugh.

"I though you hated." He smiles. "Well it's good to know you didn't" he kisses me.

"I like that a lot" I say. "Know can we forget about this and make out?" I ask.

"I'd love that" Hw says pulling me into a kiss.

*

"So you guys did make up?" Johnson asks smiling at us.

"That was pretty brutal when you, Dillon called your girl dumb because she was a cheerleader." Gilinsky says.

"That was pretty mean, I payed for what I've done." He says trying to hold back the smile.

"Oh yeah he got what he deserves" I say with a straight face.

"So are we ready to go?" Johnson asks.

"Lets go!" I say happily.

"Six flags here we come" Gilinsky screamed making a snap.

*

"That was fun even though I'm tired" I say yawning.

"Want me to carry you?" Dillon asks. I nod and jump on his back.

"Six flags was fun, I enjoy my day with you guys." Gilinsky says.

"I did too" Johnson adds on.  "Man G, carry me so we came be as cute as Rupp and Y/n." Johnson a says.

"Jump on." Jack says squatting a bit. Johnson jumps on his back.

"Awe you guys are my goals. Hashtag Jolinksy." I say recording them on Snapchat. I record them again and I caption it Jolinksy is real. This will make the fans freak the fuck out. They would freak as much if I said I killed someone. I didn't, I wouldn't unless it's me or the other persons life and they're evil.

"We cute af." Gilinsky says smiling.

"We all cute as fuck." I say once we get to our car.

"Of course cause if we didn't I wouldn't be your friends." Johnson says as he gets into the driver seats.

"I'm glad I'm your friend then. I mean I get to see you guys do what you love. And you guys are supportive of what I do." I say.

"Come on Smart cheerleader we've always supported you." Gilinsky says warming my heart.

"Awe you guys." I say.

"Yeah we love you cheerleader." Johnson says.

"We do." Dillon says pulling me into a kissZ

Words//551//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated:July 20, 2017