I'm as miserable as you|| Shawn M.

*inspired by FRIENDS HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR MUFFIN. I updated today bc Shawn & I forgot to update last week.

Instagram
Y/ig/n

Photo credits to my boy @derek_luh

Username: pretty mama ❤️😍

derek_luh: she a fuckien Luh, yeah yeah she a fuckien Luh.

Userxame: @derek_luh is that a new song?

Usernamw: what happened to Shawn? Don't tell me y'all broke up. 😭😭😭

Twitter
Y/t/n:
It ain't shit how I came up so quick 😜

HayesGrier:
Here we go again with Y/n 😛

Username:
Y'all dating? @HayesGrier @Y/t/n

Y/t/n:
Best friend @HayesGrier

HayesGrier:Yo remember , I dropped Y/n after this

HayesGrier:
Yo remember , I dropped Y/n after this

HayesGrier:Yo remember , I dropped Y/n after this

ShawnMendes:
Gram saw it first

Username: what happened to Y/n & you, you guys were the goals

DerekLuh:
Yo guys remember shit happens.

Y/t/n:
Tbh @DerekLuh

*

"How are you holding up?" Johnson asks.

"I'm fine, it's been a week." I give him a small smile.

"If anything we're here for you." G says.

"I love you guys for that, honestly." I say.

"Y/n you're our friends, you've always had our back. You stick with us through thick and thin."   Johnson says making me smile.

"Yo I'm hungry." Hayes announces.

"I want Noodle World." I say.

"Lets go." Johnson says. I grab my bag and my phone and head to the car.

"Have you decided on your order?" Johnson asks.

"Yeah what I usually order, shrimp fried rice." I say. He nods his head. "With Thai iced coffee." I smile.

"What do you guys thinking about going to Mexico for a little vacation?" Hayes asks.

"I would totally go, when?" I ask.

"Early September." He says.

"Uhm I have a concert there late August, I'll see if I can stay longer." I say.

"We need to get out and leave to the I don't know Texas, Mississippi, or Colorado." G says.

"We could go to Texas my parents have a rancho and they're using it. I could check the place out for my parents and we could have some fun." I suggest. They give me a concern look, they gave that face after Shawn and I ended things. The waiter comes and he takes our order.

"The Faze guys are here with Matt." Johnson says. They requested a table and were seated next to us. We greet each other they ask how I'm holding up, I smile and say I'm fine. I'm fine, they're fine and we're all fine, everything's fine. They order food, I give the boys my shrimp since I don't like the texture, I sometimes eat it but I usually avoid it. I'm not a big fan of sea food.

"Y/n we need to get you out of here." G whispers he stares at the entrance.

"What?" I sip on the coffee as I follow his glaze. It's Shawn, it's the boys who broke my heat into a milling pieces. For my terrible luck they sit him next to our table, I eat my food and the boys order trays.

"No I'm fine, I won't stop living for this so take a dam seat and we'll eat and socialize." I say. They all nod their head and Alissa gives me a small smile I return the smile. We eat and laugh at the boys silliness. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

"Can I speak with you?" Nordan asks. I nod my head, we make our way to the hallway of the restrooms. "You can't lie to me, how are you?" He asks we stand in the hall way.

"I'm not fine but I'm done crying, I'm done being miserable." I say. He nods his head. He leaves and allowing me to use the bathroom. I go do my duties in the bathroom and wash my hands. I hear the door open and close as I'm washing my hands, I ignore it.

"How are you?" I hear him. I shrug. "Your hands are clean." He comments, I shrug. "Y/n I need to know if you're okay." He says. I turn to look at him, he's hurt.

"You lost that right when we lost what we had." I say.

"We were best friends before our relationship. I need to know if you're okay?" He asks.

"I'm miserable is that what you wanted to know?" I ask as tears threatened to escape my eyes. "I'm miserable Shawn, don't ask me. Don't pretend you care!" I say raising my voice, not too loud to the point where outside will hear. "Now tell me Shawn are you just as miserable?" I ask. He looks at me he's hurt. He just nod his head.

"I'm as miserable as you." He says. I walk away, I don't want to talk about it. We said what we needed to say that day. I will heal with time.

Words//783//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: August 8, 2017