Magazine Cover||Hayes G.

"Do you know when the magazine is coming out?" I ask Hayes as I'm cooking some fish.

"I'm not sure I could find out." He says. "Why do you want to know?" He asks.

"You're coming out in a magazine." I say excitedly.

"I've been in other magazines." He says.

"You haven't been in the cover of the magazine." I smile widely.

"Babe. You, don't it's just a magazine." He says making me roll my eyes.

"It's not just a magazine, it's a MAGAZINE COVER." I clear up making him laugh.

"I love you." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you. Plus you're success is my success. We're a team." I kiss him.

"Yeah it is." He smiles. "I love the fact that I'm dating a hot author and movie writer." He says making me smile widely.

"I'm dating the hot guy who made vines with his brother and every thirteen year old had a huge crush on. I remember this girl I knew from back in elementary school met you. She met you twice I was jealous." I say making him smirk.

"And now you're dating me and she's the jealous one." He pulls me into a hot steamy kiss. Once we pull I stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm still excited about you coming out in a magazine cover. It's all about you, they're using your beautiful drop dead gorgeousness to sell it and I'm loving it." I say smiling proudly. "I'm so proud of you." I say.

"I hope next photoshoot we come out in a cover together." He says.

"I do too." I smile. I let out a scream of excitement. "I'm still very excited about the magazine cover." I say making him throw his head back laughing.

Words//299//
It's short but it's cute.
Updated: Nov 3rd, 2017