Better for us|| Jack G.

"Is the food ready?" Jack ask.

"I barley got home."I say.

"I said I wanted the food done once I was home." Jack says.

"Well I have things to do Jack." I say.

"Well you're the woman." He says.

"Burn in hell." I say. "I made it very clear Jack, I am have a job. It's just as demanding as yours." I say.

"Not as much as mine." He says pulling me into him.

"As much as I would like to do something with you. I'm hungry." I say trying to push him away.

"Yeah and I'm hungry for you." He say cupping me. I suppress the groan that was threatening to come out.

"Baby I would love to honestly but I really want to eat." I say trying to convince him.

"And I want to you eat you." He says.

"No." I push him off. I walk upstairs to our room and shut the door close. I begin to cry, our relationship isn't a good one. I feel like vomiting, I run to out of our room to the bathroom. As soon as I get to the toilet I vomite. I hear a knock a door."baby are you okay?" Jack asks with a soft voice.

"Ye" I get cut off by vomite. Jack opens the door, he has worry in his voice. He holds my hair as I vomite. Once I'm done I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth with scope. He pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He says crying into my shoulders. I just hold him.

"Jack," I call out his name. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "I think I might be pregnant." I say behind to cry. "I'm not ready. I'm so scared." I say. He holds me. "If you are I'll be there." He kisses me temple.

*

Jack is waiting for me at home. He couldn't go to the doctors cause he had something to with Johnson. I have the test results, they're as positive as Hazles love for Gus. Once I reach the door I just stare at it. I stare too much to the point where I see illusions. I take out my keys and unlock it. I make my way into the living room. I see Jack sitting there staring at nothing.

"Jack." I say. He gets up and makes his way towards me. I nod my head and I begin to cry. Jack and I don't have the best relationship, if anything it's the worse. It's toxic but I love him. I don't think I could leave him.

"I am so sorry for being such an asshole." Jack says kneeling in front of me. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm so sorry for being such a jack ass. I'm not worthy of you or my baby." He kisses my stomach. "I'm try to be the best dad our baby could ever have. I promise I wouldn't be such a fuck up anymore. Just let me show you. Please Y/n don't leave me." He begs. I make him stand up and look at .

"I won't leave you, just don't treat me how you use to." I say crying.

"I won't." He pulls me into a kiss.

** six months later

Jack changed, he's been taking anger management classes. He's a better person, he's so caring. I mean he was caring but it's different now. I am happy it's different now.

"Hey. Thank you for being nicer and trying for us." I tell Jack making him smile.

"Honestly I feel in love with you and I would hate to go back to the way I was. I was an asshole and didn't deserve. You never left my side. I love you for that. You put me in my place. Thank you." He says pulling me into a kiss. "I still have a lot to go to be a better person. I still need to go apologize to the people I hurt the most." He says making me proud.

"I love you." I kiss him.

Words//683//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated:July 24, 2017