Night/morning on the road|| Jack J.

*im posting cause it's yo girls birthday & im turning 17
Jacks on tour and it gets lonely. We usually FaceTime every night thankfully I do the same as him. I'm on tour too but he's touring in England when I'm touring in Latin America. I sing bilingual songs, I am a first generation Chicana, my parents are Mexican immigrants. They're in the process of getting papers as I travel Latin America. I have my little sister on tour with me since she's on break.

"Come están hoy " I ask into the mic.(How are you today?)They scream. "I see a bunch of lovely faces tonight." I say making them go wild. "Está canción que voy a cantar no es mía, es de un amigo mío, espero que les guste." I say as lights on began to play. (This next song isn't mine it's one of my good friends, hope you like it.) I add my twists and singe some verse in Spanish.

"Gracias Mexico por permitir que les cante. Los amo mucho y que viva México." I say making them laugh. (Thank you Mexico for allowing me preform for you. I love you a lot and long live Mexico)

"You did great." My little sister Ama says.

"Thank you, one day you'll be selling out arenas." I say making her smile. She nods her head.

"Thank you for bringing me up stage to sing with you." She says with a smile on her face.

"I know you love preforming." I say. We make our way to the car to head to the hotel. I make sure she's asleep before going to bed. My phone goes off. It's Jack he's the only one to call me at this hour.

"Hey babe." I say as I answer the phone.

"Hey Babygirl." He smiles. I yawn. "Is it late there?" He asks. I nod my head. "Are you tired?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I'm never too tired for you." I smile.

"Hey Y/n." G says appearing on the screen.

"Hey G." I wave. "How are you?" I ask them.

"I'm fine, it's just Johnson here keeps missing you." G says. Jack nods his head. "I can't lie. I do." He shrugs. "Well we're about to go out so put me on mute, fans are outside the hotel. I don't want your ears to get hurt." He warns me. I do as told. I lower it a bit, "I have a surprise" he says. "Guys it's Y/n." He yells. They scream and scream hey. "You guys have to be quiet because her little sister Ama is sleeping." He yells. They quiet down. "Tell them I love them." I tell Johnson. He tells them and they give me an awe face.

"That was very cute of them." I smile at Jack once he gets in the car.

"You guys are so adorable it's annoying." G rolls his eyes. "And everyone loves you guys. All the fans." G adds.

"I'm a likable person." I give them a cheeky smile.

"Yeah you are that's why you're my girl." Johnson says making me smile. I let out a yawn. "Babe go to bed call me once you're up. I love and take care." Johnson says. I nod my head not putting up a fight. "I'm about to do an interview I'll keep you updated." He says making me smile.

"Good morning G." I say. "Goodnight Y/n" G responds.  "Good morning my beautiful boyfriend. I love you and take care, I'll also keep you updated." I say. He clicks because I feel bad if I click even if we said goodbye. I put my phone to charge and sleep pulls me in.

Words//609//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: August 10, 2017