our routine|| Nate M.

"Nate?" I call out.

"In the living room babe." He says. I make my way towards the living room and it smells like weed.

"Did you pay the bills?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

"Did you feed Jay?" I ask.

"Yes, I even got you dinner. I got you clothes from the Cleaners for your parents dinners." Nate says.

"Thank you best friend." I say.

"When is John getting home?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow." He says.

"Bless your soul Nate, my parents asked if you wanted to join us for dinner." I say.

"I would like to but I have a date with Anna today." He says. I nod my head understanding. "Ohh yeah, I got you some flowers for her. Just say you bought them. I'm change and I'm head to my parents." I say.

"Alright." Nate says.

"Alright Nate I'm leaving take care babe

"Alright Nate I'm leaving take care babe." I say leaving the house. I run into Anna, I greet her and compliment her. She loves it, I hope she loves Nate that way, he's head over heels for her.

*

My parents asked me if I planned on moving in with my boyfriend. I told them I wasn't. I didn't want to. I don't want to adapt to a new routine. Nate and I already have our routine.

Erik:
Hey I don't think it will work out between us. I'm sorry Y/n

"Hey Y/n, what do you think about me moving in with Ann?" Nate asks.

"I don't know." I whisper.

"I really like her." He says.

"Do what's best for you." I say.

"I want to know my best friends opinion." He says.

"I don't care, do whatever suits you the best." I say getting up from the sofa.

"Hey what's going on?" He asks turning me around.

"Erik dump me over text message." I say trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm so sorry." He says pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay, I'll be okay." I say blinking back the tears. "What were you saying about you moving in with Anna?" I change the subject.

"What do you think on me moving in with her?" He asks.

"I think that's amazing Nate, make her feel loved." I say.

"You won't be alone, you'll have Swazz around." He says.

"I know, I was just use to our routine. It's fine though." I say.

"You can make my room your library." He says.

"You mean expanding my library?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah I noticed you have some books in Swazz's room." He says.

"It helps him get laid and seem smarter" I laugh.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." He laughs shaking his head.

"That time was hilarious." I say.

"Hey now that you're single you can sleep with our neighbor" Nate suggests.

"Carol" I question. "You do know I like guys right" I say.

"No dumbass Dennis the neighbor you've had the hots for since high school." He says.

"I hate him" I say confuse.

"So I slept with someone you hate" Nate shrugs.

"Eww" I say grossed out.

"You'll adjust to your new routine." He kisses my temple.

"I'll try." I say giving him a little smile.

"I know you will. You always do" he says assuring me. I just nod my head, I'll have to get to use to a new routine.

Words//556//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated:July 15, 2017