Epilogue

Third Person’s POV

It’s been a couple of years since Riza disappeared, fifteen to be exact. After the hospital incident, her parents whisked her away and denied her any contact with the STF.

After the appearance of that mysterious being, Nature and Time disappeared while the other guardians had been defeated. The STF accepted responsibility and took over, leaving the earth for good.

Dimitri became Father Time as Aly became the temporary Mother Nature. Nada and Alicia went back to Hell whilst Damien and Cleo went the opposite direction to Heaven. Since they had to stay there and perform their roles in order to keep the world in balance, Sam, Titan, Sparta, and the triplets went out to find where Riza’s location was. After coming back empty-handed many times, the group proceeded to hunt down A.O.U. bases and destroy them.

During that period of time, Alagretto disappeared and became MIA. He had blocked himself off from the rest of the STF.

In a small town, in an ice cream parlor not too far from the airport, sat a male and a female. They were in their early thirties, no older than thirty-one. Beside them were two boys, each happily eating ice cream sundaes.

“Hurry up boys. We have to go soon,” spoke the woman. The boys nodded, but keep giggling and playing around while trying to finish their sundaes. When they were done, the older man paid and walked them out.

“Where are we going? The car is that way, Daddy…” One of the boys tilted his head as they passed a silver towncar. The male and female kept walking with the boys in tow.

“Just hush for now, Hunter.”

Hunter frowned as the other boy snickered. He wrinkled his nose and shoved him to the side. The boy growled and kicked him, dirtying his new clean clothes.

“Mommy! Leo kicked me!” Hunter whined.

“Leon Everley. Stop it now.”

Leo rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pockets, giving his brother a dirty look before walking ahead. The group finally reached their destination - a small house that hadn’t been touched in a long time. Over its sixteen years of no use, the forest had taken over and wrapped most of it in a crowd of moss and ivy. There were children running around with a ball, having a great time. One by one, they paused and looked at the newcomers, puzzled.

“Mom!” One of the children called. It was a girl, obviously of Spanish descent. After a few moments, a body emerged from the house. Dress in a short, flowy floral dress was a beautiful woman with sun-kissed skin and dark brown hair that flowed in waves to her mid-back. She clutched the necklace around her neck as she looked at her daughter. Her eyes slowly traveled towards the newcomers and her jaw nearly dropped to the ground.

The woman by Hunter and Leo slowly smiled. “It’s certainly been a while Alicia.”

Another body came out of the house, brushing passed Alicia’s shocked state. It was another woman, with dirty blond hair that barely went past her shoulders. She tried to catch her breath as she stared down the group of people in her path.

“R-Riza…”

The woman’s smile faltered as she tried to hold back the tears brimming in her eyes. She nodded slowly and barely had time to react as she was nearly tackled down.

“Aly.”

“Where have you been? What have you been doing? Fifteen years was too long! Riza, I… I…” Riza hugged her best friend tightly as they both tried to comfort each other and cry at the same time. Everyone stood by at their emotional reunion, the children shocked to see their mothers behave like that.