Addition and the Great Escape

Alicia’s POV

The room got silent as Riza asked Aly what they should do. I noticed her tense  up a bit as she felt the pressure. She studied Al and Riza’s scars together before leaving the room. Dimitri tried to follow her, but she stated that she wanted to be alone.

I looked back at Nada, who frowned but didn’t make eye contact with me. I sighed and looked back at Riza. Soon enough, Aly walked back in and placed her hands on her hips, staring only at Dimitri and Riza.

“You two need to create Charza.”

Zion snorted at stared at all. “So you’re telling them to have sex and make a baby?”

Aly turned to him and nodded. I think we all almost had a mini heart attack.

“Maybe I should corrupt you again. I think they tortured you a little too much…” Zion shook his head before Flesh slapped him.

“I think it’s a good idea.”

Everyone turned to look at Keera, who blushed out of embarrassment. She walked over to Aly and held her hand.

“It says to create life. That’s basically the only way to do that.”

“Or meteors could fall out of the sky and since they’re radioactive, a baby could pop up if we used force.” Damien shrugged before I hit him in the back of the head.

“That’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard. Meteor showers aren’t an everyday thing.”

“A-Aly.. I can’t do that.” Riza spoke up shakily. Al nodded and Aly sighed, rubbing her temples.

Sam tilted her head. “I got it!” Everyone turned to her as she grinned broadly. “That stupid forcefield of Nature’s. That’s how Charza and Alquimia came before. I know how to do it and therefore we won’t need the awkwardness.”

Dimitri narrowed his eyes. “No. I’m not going back in there.”

“Why not? You two don’t even touch each other. You stand in the middle and the forcefield pulls DNA from you both to make the baby.” Sam rolled her eyes. “We need to hurry up since we only have a few more days.”

Aly shrugged. “Well then, you heard her. I promise I won’t get too jealous about it this time.” She smiled.

Sam arranged all of us in a small circle outside in a clearing. First, Cleo and Kiran flashed their light and held up a barrier around Dimitri and Riza. Aly, Damien, Ulison, and Kira made up the outer layer. Nada completed the forcefield with Nadie and Zion’s help. Once finished, Sam told me that I was the trump card and to place my hand on the forcefield.

“Spirit of Hope. Let the child be conceived.” I held my necklace and closed my eyes, whispering my silent prayer.

We’d been standing outside for an hour before Aly and Kira collapsed, being very exhausted for using full power consistently for such a long time. Ulison smirked, still being able to use her power longer than her twin. Kiran let go soon after and Damien ran over to catch Cleo as she dropped her arms.

The forcefield disappeared and in the middle stood Dimitri and Riza, alone.

“Where the heck is the baby we spent a frikin’ hour making?” Nada growled.

Aly’s POV

“Are you two okay?” I look up at Riza and Dimitri, panting a little.

Riza sighed and placed her hands on her hips before smiling and walking over to help me up. “You should really worry about yourself more…”

“The baby…? Does everyone just not care anymore?” Nada growled, the whole force field disappearing.

“You mean this?”

We all looked up, searching for where the unknown voice came from until we spotted two familiar people inside a bubble. Two very familiar people. Elizabeth. Nathaniel.

Elizabeth held the crying baby in her arms and sent dozens of bubbles straight for Riza and Dimitri at an alarming speed. Before they could react, Nada destroyed the bubbles with one swipe of his hand. His eyes were blood red and everyone could tell he was aggravated.

“I’m sick of being patient.”

Cleo and Kiran went in next for an attack, but Elizabeth dodged effortlessly before pulling something out of her pocket. Nathaniel’s eyes widened as she shot it towards the two. Damien, having seen something coming, rushed in front of Kiran and Cleo. I don’t know what exactly he did, but it was like a flash and a tree in Riza’s backyard caught on fire behind us.

“Thanks.” Cleo smiled at him as Kiran nodded.

Damien’s body looked like it was covered in electric shocks as he stood in front of the group, glaring at a shocked Elizabeth and stoic Nathaniel. For a moment, I thought he was Zeus and it made me smile, knowing he was that strong, if not even stronger.

Elizabeth threw the baby at Nathaniel, who barely caught it before she charged at Riza dead on. Allegretto ran over to help Riza as I stared daggers at Nathaniel. My eyes widening slightly, I made a tornado, determined to take out Nathaniel once and for all.

Before I could actually throw it, I was tackled to the ground by March.

“You can’t kill him! He’s on our side!”

I glared at her before pushing her off. Nathaniel got out of the bubble with the baby and walked over to us calmly. He held out the crying Charza to March, who scrambled on her feet to get up and handed the baby off to Alicia.

“I don’t trust you.” I narrowed my eyes.

He shrugged. “I never asked you to.” He looked at his enraged sister before looking back at us. “I suggest you leave now before you get much more attention than just her.”

Immediately, I knew what he meant. If we made a big enough uproar, Nature wouldn’t hesitate to come down herself and put in her two cents. March, however, stared him down.

“Are you sure? Your sister…”

Before she could finish, Nathaniel leaned down and kissed her on the lips. I swear, March’s face turned several shades of red before he pulled back and pointed towards the STF plane.

“Go, now. Somewhere you know is safe. Just leave.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice as I grabbed March’s arm and pulled her away, rounding everyone else up. Al got the memo and backed away from Elizabeth with Riza and Dimitri. Elizabeth tried another attack as we ran, but Nathaniel jumped in front of her and tackled her to the ground.

March took one last look before we boarded the plane and it took off. Alicia was in the back with Charza, rocking him to sleep as Nada sat next to her with is everlasting agitated look. Those two swore they hated children, but they’re always the one with them.

The plane took off and Elizabeth, Nathaniel, and Riza’s estate got smaller and smaller until it disappeared.