Just Put In Some Common Sense

Nevermore

"You know what? Fine, whatever. Just lead the damn team," I stop the pointless fighting. Blade throws a fire ball at me just so I can know that I have given him leader status. Helena sprays water and makes the fire go out.

"We've wasted so much time just cause you can't use any common sense!" Helena yells at me. "And you're no better Hot Head! If she was appointed leader, that obvious means that your ass wasn't meant to lead this mission!"

And I thought I was pretty upset.

"Jet! Wait up!" a voice yells. When I turn around, I see Jet. He looks at me and we stare at each other for a good five minutes. He mouths something to me, then walks away.

"What did he tell you?" Helena asks me. I watch Kronos and Lu run in the direction of Jet and I sigh and face Helena.
"If we don't have an earth user, we're as good as dead," I sigh.

"You know... why don't we use some COMMON SENSE and you just teleport us to the top with your portals," Blade glares at me.
"Well if you had some COMMON SENSE, you'd know that I can't send anything through a portal to some place I haven't been before," I yell at him.
"If you both had some common sense, you'd start walking cause we aren't getting anywhere with your mouths moving," Helena starts walking. "Close your mouths and maybe we'll get to the top faster."

Isabella

"My head freaking hurts," I groan.

"Picture something calm and keep your mind on that. It hurts less," Alexander tells me.

"Thank you," I smile. "Um Dimitrius? Do you know where Mel is? He has my medicine."

"This simulation is weird. I can't pinpoint an exact location," Dimitrius looks up at the sky.

"You know, there's something I need to tell you Dimitrius," I look at him. "It's something seriously important and you may want to sit down."

"What is it?" Dimitrius looks at me. I wait a few minutes before getting on my tip toes to reach Dimitrius's face. Then I realize something and look at Alexander.

"I was just leaving," Alexander turns and walks away. "I'm going to look for food. You guys are disgusting." After Alexander left, I turned mmy attention back to Dimitrius.

"Dimitrius, remember when we first met at the London base and I gave you that goodbye present when you left to be transfered to the India base," I start.

"Yeah, what about it?" Dimitrius looks at me confused.

"I claimed you," I reach up and kiss him on the lips.

Rosaline

"Rosaline, I'm not playing. I need to give Isabella her medicine. She tends to go stuff she normally would not do if she doesn't have it," Mel warns me.
"So... that means we have a better chance of winning this challenge," I shrug.

"I'm not leaving until Izzy gets her medicine," Mel runs away.

"Stupid babysitter," I grumble.

"Rosaline, we could've just let him go give it to her. He's trying to prevent Isabella from doing something," Olivander tells me.

"Fine. We can find Izzy's babysitter," I sigh as we start walking down the mountain. "We're probably losing right now."

"Well considering how everyone is pretty much at each other's throats, I highly doubt anyone's actually in the lead. These people aren't looking for who really won. They're looking for who can work as a team to get over obstacles," Olivander explains.
"You're making no sense to me," I mumble.

"I can see his white hair. He's still running though," Olivander points out.

"Hey! Mel! Come here!" I yell. Mel stops in his tracks. Obviously something caught his eye, because the medicine holder fell out of his hands. I run over and look at where he was looking. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth in shock.

There in front of us stood Isabella and Dimitrius and the princess was kissing the pauper.

"Holy Aqua," I whisper. Acting quickly, I kick the medicine through the bushes and grab Mel's hand, making him run with me.

"What's going on?" Olivander asks as I run past him.
"Let's go now," I order. "By the way, can I send a message to someone with your wind?"

"Umm, sure?" Olivander creates a bubble.
"Spotted Isabella and Dimitrius kissing. The psycho will be pissed," I whisper into the bubble and send it to Emily. Oh, this was going to be some good gossip. Apparently Isabella had noticed cause she picked up the medicine can and started looking around. 

"Mel? Mel, are you there?" I could hear Isabella calling.

Simon

I had another vision. I saw Cleo again and she was running down the streets of Paris. She stopped at a bridge facing the Eiffel Tower and some boy who looked Spanish turned her around and kissed her.

"Simon! Simon!" Gaea snaps me out of my thoughts as she yells at me.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Sheesh, you're team leader and you're spacing out. I said, we should stop and camp here for the night. It's getting dark," Gaea smiles. I nod and soon we have a little camp set up. 

A bubble floats over and lands in Emily's lap. She holds it and it pops, replaying a message. It sounded like Rosaline's voice.

"Spotted Isabella and Dimitrius kissing. The psycho will be pissed."

"Woah.. That's so cool. This has to be Olivander's work," Emily smirks.
"So I was right when I thought Isabella and Dimitri had something going on," I lay back in my sleeping bag.

"More gossip for us," Emily laughs. "I'm starting to like this place now. My two roommates are so funny cause I know Mel saw the inicident. He's on Rosaline's team. I like the princess even more than before."

"Hmm, interesting," I lay down in my blanket as Emily pours a bucket of water on the fire. When I fell asleep, I dreamed the same dream of Cleo and that boy in Paris. She called him an idiot.