Dorm Wars - Part 2 (Broken 12)

Lu

"Seems like everyone is awake now," Olivander yawns.

"Or so the wind told me," Cole reads his newspaper contently. I look out the window and see the Water Dorm already outside in the heat.

"So the Water, Fire, and Light dorms have been hit. That leaves Dark and Earth," I smile. Looking to my right, I make a huge tornado and make the dark dorm levitate in the air. 

"Correction. Make that the Earth dorm is left," I say.

"It's their fault. If they had just went to bed like good little children, none of this would've happened today," Cole rolls his eyes.
"Oh come on. Judging by the looks on their faces, some of them had long nights..." Olivander lays on the floor. Cole sighs.

"Theresa had her lover taken away from her. Isabella lost both of hers and her hair is now pink. Simon is with Theresa on strike from love. Dimitrius is dragging his head around like a lost puppy. Jet had to stay the night in Hell. Nevermore put him there. Wisteria was thrown in a pool. Helena, Rosaline, and Alexander were throwing everyone who passed by in the pool. Mel was making waffles. Emily was doing her hair. Blade is afraid of doors. Gaea and Kronos were asleep," Cole sums up everything.

"That explains it," Olivander yawns.

"You shouldn't lay on the floor. I could use you as a door mat," I smirk and put my foot on his stomach.

"Get your foot off of me. What do you want to do to the Earth dorm? Naturally, we are supposed to be enemies since we're opposites," Olivander pushes my foot off of him and sits up.

"Hmm, I dunno,"  I shrug. Truthfully, I didn't want to do anything to the Earth Dorm yet. As long as Kronos was there.... I couldn't do anything...

Nevermore

"That'll teach him to tattle-tell on me," Wisteria snickers.

"What have you done this time?" I walk in.

"Oh, you're awake Princess," Wisteria smiles and bows.

 "Wisteria, seriously. What are you doing?" I roll my eyes.
"Mel told on me, so I'm returning the favor," Wisteria motions to the window. The entire dark dorm was covered by a dark shadow.

"Jet," I sigh. He falls through a portal in our ceiling and lands face first onto the floor.
"What the hell Nevermore!" he yells at me when he gets up.

"Shall I send you there again?" I eye him. He rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to go see what's up with the simulations. I'm sure Eclaire will be alright with that," Wisteria skips out the front door and disappears.

"Nev.." Jet looks at me seriously.
"Stop calling me that!" I yell at him.

"Why are their clouds at the front door?" Jet's eye twitches a little. He and I walk over to the front door to see it wide open and Wisteria grabbing on to the edge for dear life, crying.
"I don't want to die yet!" she whines.

"Grab my hand!" Jet kneels down and holds his hand out. Wisteria reaches for it, but her other hand slips and she falls down to the ground. My eyes widen and my mind becomes blank for a moment. Wisteria... is falling... Wisteria could die... A fellow user in darkness.. no, like a sister... Wisteria could die...

"Nevermore!" Jet calls my name, snapping me back to reality.

"Help me!" Wisteria screams.
"Darkness!" I yell and a portal opens up right below Wisteria, swallowing her up. It spits her out in our dorm and she falls on the couch, crying her eyes out.
"Wisteria! Calm down," Jet rushes to her side with me close behind.
"I could've died.." she puts her head on her knees and mumbles, going back into her ball.
"Hey Wisteria.. Come back. You aren't at your parent's house anymore. Calm down please. For me?" I rub her back soothingly. Wisteria slowly looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

The S.T.F. Files, Book 4: DIATONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें