Who's Eclaire?

Lu

"So what exactly do we do?" I asked. Dimitrius and I just sat there while we watched Theresa do things none of us could ever do behind glass.

"Nothing. You two will go back to your dorms tonight. We're holding Theresa for a week. Everyone else is being held for two weeks. Training will continue as normal in two weeks." It was Eclaire. She staired at Theresa with a worried look.

Dimitrius stands up, "is everything okay Eclaire?"

She nods, keeping her glance to the floor, "I'm fine-" but Dimitrius grabbed her hand.

"I thought so." He muddered. She snached her hand back.

I looked up, "um... What's going on?"

Dimitrius shook his head, "We've been on a trail to find out what these strange illusions are that we have mean. And why some of us can see more than others, and more parts than others."

Eclaire looked at him, "and this is what you two've been up to all along. These 'illusions' as you call them are your future enemies. The people you'll be fighting if you are in the final six. See, they're gonna try to disturb nature and the ways-"

Dimitrius stomped his foot. It made a real echoing sound. I guess the wind enhanced it a tad... "You're wrong. We'd be fighting ourselves. We can't fight ourselves."

"But those people aren't you. Because you are you. Correct?"

Dimitrius growled. I was still puzzled on what was going on.

Eclaire walked out, "good. Now if you even mention a word of this conversation to the others, then everything is ruined and I'll have to put you where they are for life. And all of them. Then who's gonna save the world?"

I sighed, "geeze. What exactly are you doing that even makes Eclaire upset?"

Dimitrius shook his head, "she knows something else that she won't tell us. And we probably aren't supposed to know."

"We gonna tell Theresa of this conversation?" I asked.

He nods, "yes. But she already knows we're gonna tell Theresa. From now on we're gonna have to work behind her back. And oh, I took one of her memories from her. Don't know which one yet. Theresa can understand those."

I stop, "wait, so you can transfer memories from people and she can fully interpert them?"

He nods, "she sees it as if it were her as the person who she seems to be. She also can link people from that life to this life that we're in right now. But she can't interperate it without my help."

"Awesome! Just like a video game!"

Dimitrius looks at me, "and you're here so we can get visuals on the things Theresa sees. So we all can see who is who."

I nod, "right. Finally someone appriciates my talents!" I smile.

We look over to Theresa. They were trying to get her to lay down so they could examine her. But she was being as resistant as always, I guess you could say. She wouldn't let them touch her. She was extreamly good. But where did she learn how to do this?

We were sent back to our dorms to only come back the next day, for we didn't know what to do. I already finished cleaning my dorm from top to bottom.

Theresa was still being Resistant. But she looked Angelic. Her moves weren't lined with proper technique, nor anything. They held no grace what-so-ever. Yet they looked stunning. The people who were working to get her to even sit down left and were now standing next to us behind the glass. Dimitrius looked at her proudly.

With the next big flash of light, flames danced all around the room, then she was back to normal. She landed on the ground in a normal position.

"Finally!" She shouted, "Finally I'm me again!!!" She tried to use one of the powers she did before, and she ended up exploding herself and she fell to the ground.

"See? I told you she was rather usless until then. Unless she somehow transforms like that again, we're safe. This girl can't even use her powers steadily." It was Éclair talking to the others. They examined her on the floor. They didn't note anything out of the ordinary about her. Nothing was different.

Except for the fact that she was knocked out.

"Nothing to report. She's the same. No marks, no added power-not anything." That was the empty report.

So they gave her back since she was as usless as ever.

Dimitrius brought her to his dorm, where him and I had set up a small area for us to vedge and wait a week for everyone else.

It was gonna be a long two weeks.

Simon

"EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP! I JUST WANNA SLEEP! WE'VE GOT TWO WEEKS TO ARGUE!!!" Isabella screamed. She was getting irritated.

"Izzy, you okay? Do you have your-" Mel was cut off

"No I don't and I got a major headache!" Everyone else started shouting.

So I screamed, "EVERYONE SHUT UP! I WANNA SLEEP TOO!"

Isabella sighed, "so that makes two of us"

"Three!" Mel piped up.

Nevermore shouted, "four!"

"Five!" Wisteria fumed.

"Six" snapped Jet.

Everyone got silent. It was gonna be a long night.

I heard Blade play with a fireball he created next to me. He was gonna try to get out. Well, the lot of us were good at one thing: destroying stuff.

Mel

I lean against the wall. Poor Izzy. She wasn't doing well. They probably won't treat us well as we do at our dorms. I didn't like it here.

"Izzy...Em..." It was strange. I remembered something. I had to protect my sisters. And Izzy and Em both acted like sisters to me. But they didn't feel like the right sisters...but then who did? If it wasn't them...

"Mel...I want some waffles..." I hear Izzy mudder exhusted. It was dark. I wonder if she was okay. The lights in the morning would blind her possibily.

I guess we were here just to think...

Theresa

"Ugh, my head...what happened?" I asked. I wasn't in my dorm. It smelled like the earth dorm.

Lu looked around, "you transformed back, and tried to do the same things you did with the other form you were. They didn't work and you exploded yourself."

I sit up, "yup. Now I remember. Riza always remembers."

Dimitrius looks at me funny, "Riza?"

Nodding, I rub my head, "yeah. Let's call that other form Riza. She was the Riza from the dream anyway. So let's call her who she is." I sigh before ranting, "although that form is usless. It has nothing but power. It's thinner, weaker, more fradgile. If it didn't have such power, any element could easily destroy her."

Lu nodded, "so we're gonna use code words now?"

"Yup. We don't wanna Eclaire to figure out what we're up to." I say.

"She already knows about you. I have a memory from her. When you feel better you can anaylize it." Dimitrius looked out the window. He was in deep thought.

"I have a feeling I already know. Or know something about it."

"You saw something, didn't you?" He asked. I nod, "appearantly we still hate each other in our next lives. Somethings just never end."

Lu piped up, "did you find out anything else?"

"Yeah. I think Riza has control over all elements. I'm not sure yet, but there's something not right there. Let's just hope Riza doesn't try to appear again..."