It's Like One of those TV Shows...

Theresa

I woke up caughing. I was super cold. I tried to sit up but I was told not to.

"Hey hey hey hey, you need to rest. Just lay back down and relax" A hushed wisphered voice told me. I opened my eyes. It was Dimitrius.

"Di-Dimitirus..."

"Hey, just lay down. Everything'll be fine."

I try to protest, but he silences me.

"You're hurt. They'll probably end the simulation early."

"I know who The moron is. I saw him in my dream."

Dimitrius's face changed, "who?!"

I shake my head, "I saw him in my dream. You touched me didn't you?"

He nods, "okay we probably should be writing this down"

I reach into my pocket, "I'm already one step ahead of you." I pull out a notebook.

Theresa -

Dimitrius -

_______ - Alagretto

_______ - Alisony

Isabella - Cleo??? Cloe???

_______ - Moron? Idiot?Damien?

It was pretty much one of those matching things where you draw the line to the thing on the other side that matches it.

"Alright. But do we have to do this here? I don't want people seeing what we can do..."

I nod, "I understand. But we need to work together on this. We've gotta get both you and me in enough situations ao we can figure this out. Like one of those tv shows. We're a team. So far on our team is just us... But we'll think of something! We're one of those hot teams where the guy-lead detective has a family and is married having kids and I'm some model every kid should look up to for what not to do, but is also the person who is amazing and such at geting the job done and being all bad and awesome. Of corse I haveta' have the dream or what not by running into the person I'm looking for or you, and figure out who they are through life's story, then You've gotta come and help me interpret it and I've gotta help you understand yours!"

Dimitrius sighs, "this isn't one of those drama tv shows..."

I smile, "yeah but still: we work together as one. Now to figure out who the moron is~!"

Dimitrius nods, using the snowy earth around to build a fort around us. "I don't wanna get caught..."

I shrug, sitting up, "that's fine. Let's just figure this out before the cold knocks me out again!"

He smiles, "alot of energy for the bad-girl who's amazing."

I shrug, "hey, I've gotta let it out sometime." Dimitrius grabs my hand. I have a flashback of telling Alagretto to take a shower when he has burns...a cold shower. And with those burns; did I actually have powers?!

I snap back, "okay. Worthless flashback. You ready?" Dimitrius nods and starts tracing the lines on my right hand. My mind made the connection. Simon, my peace-making roomate was Damien, the moron."

But before Dimitrius finishes, I hear a crash. I was taken out of the dream as Dimitrius fell forword on me. I look around started and awoken. Everyone was lying on the ground startled.

The simulation broke.

Eclaire emerges from a room that was smoking up. She caughs as she address us. We all get in line.