At Wit's End

Gaea

The next morning, when I woke up, the boys were up already. Kronos sat in the corner and he was seething, but Dimitrius seems just fine.

"Morning," I smile. Kronos turns and smiles at me. 

"Good morning Gaea," Dimitrius says.

"You look so depressed Kronos. What's wrong?" I look at Kronos.

"The water dorm decided to give us a little present and the dark dorm decided to help out," Kronos opens the curtains and all you see is a monstrous thunderstorm outside our window. When I look over to the other dorms, it was all sunshine and no clouds at all.

"Who started it?" I look back at Kronos.

"Helena," Dimtrius sighs.

"Figures as much. She likes to play around. Wanna get back at her?" I smile a little devilishly.

"Smile anymore like that and I'm sure Nevermore would be proud," Kronos jokes.

"Hmm, whatever. Anyway, I heard that Helena doesn't like guns. I can make one out of earth and wave it around and she'll be so scared, it'll be hilarious!" I laugh.

"Gaea... I don't think that's a good idea," Dimitrius tells me. I fum.

"Fine then. I won't do it," I sigh. Kronos looks at me in surprise. I have a plan that is full proof though...

Nevermore

"Nevermore! Nevermore! Nevermore!" Wisteria jumps on me.

"A few more minutes..." I mumble and I snuggle back into my pillow. It felt a little weird, but it was certainly soft. When I opened my eyes, I was face to face with Jet, who opened his eyes at the same time as me. For a few moments, we looked at each other... then we screamed.

"Ahahaha!" Wisteria was on the floor laughing. "Oh my darkness, your face is so red Nevermore!"

"What did you do?!" I glare at her as I formed a huge ball of darkness in my hand.

"I didn't do anything. When I went to sleep, you and Jet were on opposite sides of the bed. When I woke up, you two were snuggled up close to each other," Wisteria snickers. She gets up and skips over to the kitchen. A few seconds later, she pops her head in the doorway. "By the way, you two claimed each other overnight. So, I'm moving to the other bedroom. Already moved my stuff! Love you!"

I was shocked. It took me a few moments so collect myself.

"What do you mean?! WISTERIA!" I yell.

"We claimed each other?" Jet looks at me. I look at him and we both look away, both of our faces red.

Eclaire

"There's too much fuss for people to be up this early in the morning," I mumble. I get out of my bed and look in the mirror. But when I looked, I didn't see myself. I saw a girl with long black hair and glowing red eyes. I quickly move away from the mirror and when I look back, I saw myself. I must be hallucinating.

"Eclaire. Get the teens so we can start testing," a voice says at my door.

"Yeah, yeah. Why don't you get them? I'm tired of being a stupid messenger," I grumble.

"Eclaire," the voice gives me a warning.

"I'm going, I'm going," I storm out the door and go to the electrical room. I grab the PA system and press the intercom button.

ATTENTION FIRE, WATER, EARTH, AIR, LIGHT, AND DARK DORMS. REPORT TO ROOM 32C IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT, ROOM 32C IMMEDIATELY. YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES.

I look through the window in the room I was in to see the huge room of 32C in front of me. The room was roughly the size of a football field. The room doors open and I know that soon those brats would be walking in.

After about five minutes, everyone comes rushing in. Helena coming running in first, screaming and crying while Gaea comes in second with a gun, but she turns it to dust. Kronos comes in and starts yelling at Gaea. Alexander comes in next and heads straight for Helena and tries to calm her down. Nevermore and Jet come in next, staying as far apart from each other as possible, followed by a hysteric Wisteria who couldn't stop laughing. Rosaline comes in next, yawning and grumbling about too much noise. I knew how she felt. 

Isabella came in next holding her head and looking at Theresa and Dimitri walking in behind her. Isabella's eyes were filled with jealousy. Mel came in after them, trying to give Isabella a pill. Emily walked in afterwards with Olivander and they were talking and laughing. They looked like the only sane people. Lu comes in next playing her Game Boy as always and Cole came in afterwards telling her what to do, I'm guessing to get to the next level. Blade and Simon come in afterwards. They didn't say a word to anyone, but Blade looked like he was going to be acting a little cocky today. 

Alright, so I've gathered you here for one thing. We've tested for Head Elements and it's time to put them to use. You guys are going to play a game today. It's call "At End's Wit". You guys are going to be on this mountain simulation where you have to survive for three days. You will be divided into teams and the first team get to the top of the mountain in those three days will get a reward. Here are your teams.

Team 1 ~ Theresa, Cole, Wisteria

Team 2 ~ Isabella, Dimitrius, Alexander

Team 3 ~ Olivander, Mel, Rosaline

Team 4 ~ Nevermore, Helena, Blade

Team 5 ~ Simon, Gaea, Emily

Team 6 ~ Lu, Jet, Kronos

Team Captains are the first person I assigned. Theresa, Isabella, Olivander, Nevermore, Simon, and Lu... lead your teams to victory. I'll see you in three days. See you.

Oh, and by the way... please don't kill each other.