The Night Before This...

Eclaire

"So you think she knows?" 

I nod slightly, "these kids know something. We can't use them. If they know who they're fighting against then why will they still continue to become the head? We already have one who wants to drop out. They don't feel welcome here." 

"Don't feel welcome?!" 

I sigh. Time just looks at me. He doesn't sound happy. I finish by saying, "look. If you think one of these kids is ever gonna be good enough to protect you in the future, then you better start looking deeper inside. And you better get rid of Theresa. She'll discover something or bring their future selves here and finish you off in the past. You knew that she was gonna be here. That's obviously why you insured me to find all of their past selves and bring them here. I'm not your personal maid and I'm not gonna keep doing things for you. Their past selves all together are gonna start falling for their futures selves. By keeping them all together they're just figuring out the future." 

Nature looked to me, "you have my little Theresa?" 

"Yeah. Wish I didn't. She's annoying. I just don't know how she gains 'so much power it's overwhelming' as you state. She's a wimp, nothing. Until she transformed into her future self, she was nothing. Now again, she's a nothing. She's just aggravating." 

Time looked to Nature, "do they still have the memories from the future?" 

Nature sighed, "When Dimitri and Riza finished you, I only had one choice: to come back to this time and grab the rest of these kids to finish them first. I did my best to get the memories gone, but someone there can remember them." 

Time looked to me now, "do you know what these kids were actually going to be?" 

I roll my eyes and nod, "Nevermore was a physic who read minds and held her own 'tribe' so to say in Europe, Isabella was going to be a mother who lived a typical normal life to never remember her past, Wisteria would become a infamous punk-metal band singer and bass player who changed her name to Flesh, which is the reason Hellmaster chose the name that he named Nadie." I paused to think. "Lu becomes a backstage crew worker on Broadway, falling in love with characters in the shows wishing she could only find that special one. Cole becomes a newscaster and writes an advice collom in the newspaper. Emily becomes a famous actress known for her good acts and kindness. Alexander and Olivander both end up with Families raising them together living close by. Helena becomes a sharpshooter, uh Simon owns and works in an animal rescue centre, Blade is in and out of many programs for his behavior issues." I pause to think again. "Gaea studies tigers to the point of starting her own wildlife preserve. Rosaline is a school teacher, Kronos has a normal life as an office worker. Mel is a professional Chef, and Jet is in a Scremo band and is lead singer." 

Nature raised her eyebrow, "And Theresa and Dimitrius?" 

"They aren't supposed to be here. I have no clue what they'd be without powers."

Time looked to Nature, "you're messing up the flow of time by bringing them here? Where did you bring them from?"

Nature sighed, "They only appear once every century. Born in the last decade of every centry. Although they don't really seem to notice each other. Both never ran into each other before this meeting."

I look to Nature and snap, "so you brought  them from earlier?!"

Time looks at her, "So this is why, Those two can figure out memories. They will learn of their future. Beware of them. But never should the flow of time be messed with. Especially since you came from a future. If it is changed, everything will be changed."