Changing Tides

Alagretto

The light flash blinded us. Were they gonna be okay? Why did Riza go...I shouldn't've let her.  

My right leg I declared broken now. It hurt so bad. They sat Nada down next to me, as well as Alicia. They both were pretty bad too.  

I extended my fist to bro-fist Nada, "to us and our madiens who threw us in then barely kept us alive," I smile behind my bloody face.  

Nada laughed and bro-fisted me back, "in all of hell I never thought the madiens were to throw us around in the battle." 

Alicia looked to Nada and pouted, "If I wasn't there to get Hellmaster you'd've been dead." 

I nod, spiting out blood that must've seaped into my mouth, "that's what barely kept alive by a madien means." 

It's a sad day when Hell and Nature get along fine. Then they both must be on the right side of the fight and know and truely believe what's right. And when time also exists here. Then this really must be the real place and the right choice.  

Everyone else by now had joined up with us. We were one big group now.  

All but Riza and Dimitri.  

Damien stated the obvious once everyone else was determined not killed and saved by their lovers. "So, do we just sit here and wait?" 

Aly got up and walked a few feet ahead of us and looked at the fullmoon that hung overhead in the sky. She fell to her knees, crying. We couldn't make out anything she said until she screamed. It was then we realized, she loved Dimitri all along no matter what happened. Her scream was of a lover, one who loved someone entierly although they didn't admit it all the time. One who truely loved the other. Aly looked up at the moon and screamed, "DIMITRI!!!"

Gaea

"DIMITRI!!!" 

Dimitrius sat up and looked at the other two. "My name is Dimitrius, not Dimitri." 

"I said Dimtrius. Maybe if you didn't oversleep I wouldn't have to scream at you." I spoke. Being the only girl in the Earth Elements and having to share a dorm with these freaks? There would be no way I'd not be head element and win this. Dimitrius overselpt every day saying random names aloud from a past life or something. And Kronos, well...who cares about him. He seems a bit off his rocker anyway.  

"What was the amazing Dimitrius of who-knows-what dream of this time?" Kronos came into Dimitri's room. "Was it Aly, your loving Allison that you keep dreaming about? The only girl to love you? Or was it Cleo, the 'princess'?" 

"Shut up. Don't you two have better things to do? Mess up someone else's life for once?" Dimitrius rubbed his triods.  

I shake my head, "We've only been here for two weeks! Our first test to find out who's the lead element for this week is in two hours." 

Dimitrius sighed, "Don't you have dreams? Kronos, tell me you never drempt of Katelynn" 

Kronos tilted his head, "Katelynn... who is she? Wait..." Kronos thought. "Kate... Yeah. I did dream of her once or twice. But so? Wait-how do you know this?" 

Dimitrius looked to me now, "Kira. You know a Kira really well. Your task was to eliminate her but you just couldn't do so. Your twin brothers both fell for her and her sister Keera. Samantha, who was my step-sister, and not related to you at all, loved the other triplit Kiran." 

"Um, one, I'm a girl, and this Kira person only appeared in my dreams once I got here. And two, what kind of medication are you on? Loony pills? How can you see into my dreams?"