Mission: Failing

Theresa

"This is so stupid." Cole pouts. He reads the newspaper from his corner of the tent, "miss Pysco-Explosive leading us! Pfft! She can't even control what little powers she has."

I journal in a notebook, "I'm sorry. But if we're under attack you'll be happy to know I can explode the area and save our ass."

"Why aren't we climbing?" Wisteria pouts.

Cole sighs, "because obviously Dimitrius's team is gonna get there first. You saw Dimitrius yesturday. He's like a God. His powers are stronger than everyone else's here."

I tuned out and started packing stuff, "Guys! This mountain isn't gonna Climb itself! We need to go or we'll never make it!"

Cole sighs, "Remeber who the head elements are: Blade, Helena, Olivander, Dimitrius, Nevermore, and Emily-but if you saw Isabella she just as strong. We have none of them. So we're utterly usless and doomed to loose"

"Well team six doesn't have one either" I state.

Wisteria shakes her head, "team six has the prince of hell. And what do we have? We have two adverage and a psyco"

I sigh, "I'd appriciate it if you don't call me psyco"

"Well I could levitate y'all but the psyco up" Cole states.

"Shut up" I roar.

Wisteria fums, "we're not gonna get anywhere!"

And I still haven't found the idiot...

Alexander

I had to listen to Isabella and Dimitrius talk the whole way there. I couldn't understand if they were arguing or discussing. Nor did I care. Weirdos.

I stayed a good twenty feet infront of them. I'd've been better with my brother or anyone but those two. I'd rather be with the psyco's group. I heard they were just gonna sit there and do nothing because they couldn't agree.

I'd tell these two something but I couldn't tell them anything. They acted like an old married couple a bit.

Geeze. At least I'd get a good place because of my team.

And I didn't have to even try. Just had to keep walking and look out for the other teams.

Piece of cake with a cherry on top.

Mel

"When we stop do you guys want any food?" I ask. The three of us walked in silence.

Rosaline turn to face me and smiled, "aww are you little 'Izzy's caregiver and need someone else to take care of?"

I shake my head, "I like to cook things, and Em and Izzy enjoy it so I'm pleased." I put my hands in my pocket. There was the bottle of medicine I was supposed to give to Izzy. "Guys...we can't keep going on, we have to find Izzy! I have her medicine! I need to get it to her!"

Rosaline smiles and laughs, pulling on Olivander's jacket, "see? He is Izzy's caregiver! How cute!"

My face flushed, "I'm not! I just am a good cook! And I didn't want anything to happen to Izzy so I took them from her!"

Rosaline smiles, "aww he's like her mother! Olive isn't that so cute!"

Olivander was seriously getting ticked. "How does my brother put up with you?"

Rosaline grins, "Helena and I stay away from him since he's writing love-letters to you and Emily"

"Highly doubt Em. I don't think she even notices him" I sigh, "she only talks and listens to girls, especially Izzy."

Rosaline looks at me, "well you are a bit creepy. Light blue icy eyes with white hair. At least Emily dyes her hair."

I stomp up to her, "And Nevermore doesn't creepy you out?!"

"Nah, she looks cute wearing the old Euorpean-princess-styled clothes. Makes her look young and super adorable. Especially the way she blushes when she looks at Jet and shouts at Wisteria." I wonder what was going on in the Dark Elemental...

"OH MY-JUST SHUT UP!!!" Olivander shouted. He was ticked off.

Helena

Blade was so full of himself. Him and Nevermore were stuck in an arguement in where to start.

"I'm team leader so I decided!"

"Well I'm head of the fire elementals so I can burn you to a crisp!" They were battling. Fighting. I just sat out and sighed. So the fire elementals were psyco's. Well we knew the one who couldn't control her powers was. But this guy was off his rocker.

I wonder if Rosaline was doing better than me. Maybe she was at least happy and had someone to talk to and wasn't trying to advoid portals and gates to hell and being burt to a crisp.

Gaea

"Ah, finally that horrible sent of people claim-age is gone!" Simon sighed, throwing his hands behind his head. We all agreed.

Then I stopped, "what do you mean? How do you guys know that sent and who has it?"

Em giggled. The ends of her white hair were hot pink, "Well Izzy reeks of the sent. She claimed someone. Dunno who though."

"Dimitrius reeks too. He has two. He claimed someone and someone claims him. Ugh. Nasty sent." I gripe.

Simon adds, "Theresa came back one day reeking like it and she hasn't ben the same since."

Em looks to Simon, "you mean the psyco-explosive girl who could'vekilled us all?"

Simon nods, "she can't stand Blade and his cocky-ness."

"Nevermore and Jet were reeking of it this morning." Em adds. "It was weird because they didn't wanna be near each other. You think it was an accident last night" Em held her finger to her lips as if it was a secret.

I shrug, "who knows. We're all gonna smell like that by the time we're done here. That, or we've gone crazy like the psyco."

Lu

"Jet, come back!" Jet had started to lead on his own. Kronos shouted after him and we were chasing him.

And the most devisating thing of all-my gameboy was out of batteries. The horror.

Kronos came back by me, "it's no use. We lost him."

I shrug, "he smells like hell and being claimed. We'll find him. Let's just continue on by starting on our own. If we get penaltilized, our defense is he took off on his own we didn't do anything. He wasn't happy 'cause he wasn't leader."

"You're a nice kid, ya' know that?" Kronos stated as we start walking.

I smile, "yeah. Just your typical tomboy. Although this skirt is really annoying me. My legs are cold. But you're nice too. You chased after Jet so we could stay as a team."

We held the team together. And hoped to stay like that.