The Psyco, The Moron, and Cleo

Jet

I found a bush and took a nice long nap in it....

-Dream Start-

I'm sitting in the back of a cramped van with a bunch of people. I have a strange feeling like I had to save this human girl who I loved. And empty space was at the side of me for her. A guy and a girl to the other side of me.

The two were my servants, the other-she felt like Nevermore. But I actually loved her. But how could I relate to a human who had no powers like me?

However she was related to a moron. That was over protective of her. And another girl that seemed to be the twin of one of my servants.

The girl had bright red little Mermaid hair. And kept bouncing around the cramped space singing, 'shwiney shwiney shwiney shwiney'. She saw me mope-ing and came over to me and shouted, "Cleo says Nada has to say 'I'm a happy person, I love life' TEN TIMES!" She acted girly for the middle part.

"I'm a sad person, I hate life" I replied. That made me smirk. The guy who was appearantly I was pretty bad. Must be the son of hell indeed.

"SAY IT!" The red-head demanded.

And I wimpered what she told me to say. Seems she had some secret too that the me in the dream knew about.

Otherwise I bet she was related to the psyco.

There was two people there I didn't reconize. A boy and a girl. The boy looked really hansome, but not in a hell-like way. And the girl looked pretty cute too. But not in my liking either. She looked like she's battled Hellmaster before...

The boy said something about having to save Riza. Who the heck was Riza and why would I ever wanna go help save some chick with her name so close to the psyco's?

There was a guy there who spit out coffe arguing with the girl whom I didn't know. The girl shouted, "dimitri!"

And then the boy and this other girl who held a large over-sizedgun were talking.

"I didn't know mother was Isabella-whoever just I need to save and protect Riza. I can't let anything happen to her."

"Relax I didn't know either." The girl replied.

"SAY IT!" The red-head demanded again.

-end dream-

I bolt up. That red-head freaked me out. Cleo was her name? Creeper! But she had strong light powers and Isabella's body. Just different eye color, hair color and style, she's much shorter, only speaks in the third person, and doesn't get migranes. And the personality difference?

But she looked like Isabella, and Wisteria...

What did she call me? Nada?

Spanish word for nothing...

Sounds like a name or an insult.

Theresa

"I have an amazing plan!" Cole stated with an evil smile. Him and Wisteria walked up to where I stood.

I smiled, "great, will you inform me of this 'plan' of yours?"

Cole smiled, gathering enough wind energy and used it to kick me up the mountain, "Get you to the top and go on our own!"

I landed at the top in a big snow mound. I was cold.

I tried to use my fire enery to heat myself up, but it only ended up exploding in my face.

"Dammit I really am a psyco-explosive girl" I muddered. I probably should've been more concerned. But no, I was fine with it just now because I was freezing and alone.