In Denile

Emily

"Mel, I am so lost right now.." I stand next to him and whisper. Isabella just stared back at the boy in the purle shirt who..Eclaire/Rilla named as Nada.

"Isabella, are you okay?" Mel looks at her.

"This doesn't feel right at all," Isabella looks around and spots Dimitrius standing next to Theresa. They were talking in hushed whispers and Theresa looked very annoyed.

"You're Isabella, right?" a boy walks up to us. He had tanned skin and an obvious Spanish accent.

"Who are you?" Mel stands in front of Isabella.

"Uh, Damien.." the boy scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's alright Mel. I'll talk to him," Isabella smiles and walks away with Damien.

"He's a moron.." Mel mumbles.

"Oh calm down. Nothing bad's gonna happen," I joke.

"I don't want his stupidity rubbing off on her!" Mel growls.

"What are you? On your man period or something?" I laugh. Mel glares at me and I laugh some more.
"Don't you need to annoy someone else?" Mel rolls his eyes.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes and skip off across the room to find where Alexander had gone before we'd have to seperate again.

Isabella

"Where are we going?" I question Damien as he grabs my hand and runs out the room where everyone else was. What was he doing? I don't know him at all... but he seems so familiar.. 

We stop after he turns the corner of the long hallway and Damien looks at me.

"Do you like the color red?" he asks me. I blink and stare at him.

"The color...red? Uh, well I did have red highlights but something happened and as you can see, my hair is pink now," I sigh.

"Alicia said something about you being a Light major. That true?" Damien continues with the questions.
"Yes.." I glance around the corner. Didn't Mel come after me or something?

"Cleopatra.." Damien mumbles.
"You know about that?" I stare at him wide-eyed.

"You recognize the name?" Damien looks at me hopefully.

"I had a dream. I was in Paris and my name was Cleo. I was with a boy would looked like you and a lot and he..." I stop my sentence. Damien continues to look at me, then with a quick motion, kisses my lips.

Simon.... Simon... WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING??? I like Simon then this boy just kisses me out of the blue! Why wasn't I pushing him off? Why the heck am I letting him kiss me?

My eyes snap open and I shove him away from me.

"Cleo doesn't understand why the moron kissed her," the words pop out of my mouth and I quickly cover it, staring at him in shock. My hair slowly darkens into a vivid red and my eyes change colors.

"Cleo? Do you remember?" Damien looks at me seriously. I blink a few times and stare back at him as the memories start to flood my mind. The scientists, the ice cream parlor, traveling the world, the kiss in Paris, and finally...the American Flag wedding.

"......." I still stare at him. Damien frowns.

"Cleo..." he sighs and looks away. A bright grin covers my face and I jump on him, almost making him fall to the ground.

"Moron! Where have you been? Cleo was worried!" I laugh.

"The question is, where have you been? I came back first," Damien hugs me tightly.

"Cleo was having the worst time ever playing as Isabella," I pout. "Cleo had to dye her hair whitish blond every week and pretend to have headaches! Cleo also couldn't say shwiney!!"

"Wait a minute! You were pretending this entire time?!" Damien glares at me.
"Moron shouldn't be mad at Cleo! Cleo was joking!" I smile. Damien sighs.

"Well, we can't be joking now. We have the entire STF to try and change back... and all of this has to be done in the next two hours if we want to get them to understand the plan as well," Damien looks down the hall.

"Hmm... Cleo and Moron can handle that! We're married, remember?" I kiss him.

"Yeah, I can never forget that," Damien smirks and kisses me back. "Now we need to get a move on. The only ones who have changed are Nada, Flesh, Zion, and Alicia. Oh, Rilla too."

"That's not shwiney!" I groan.

Lu

"Well then, this is nice.." I sit on the floor in the corner. Kronos joins me after a few minutes.

"I'm seriously lost right now.." Kronos mumbles.

"Well, get used to it. It's not everyday a bunch of weird people come in and start doing stuff," I lean against the wall.

"Have you seen Cole anywhere?" Olivander runs up to me.
"Look for a newspaper. I'm sure he'd be close," I laugh sheepishly.

"I'm not kidding... He's vanished," Olivander sighs.

"Yeah, seems like it..." Kronos looks around. A girl with caramelish blond hair and blue eyes walks up to us and slaps Olivander in the back of the head with a newspaper.

"Hello Olive. Hi Lulu. Hey Kronos," the girl smiles. "I'm Ulison."

"Lulu?" I stare in shock. The only person who's called me that was... "....Cole."

"You were a girl the entire time?" Olivander blinks. I fist pump in the air.
"Haha! I knew I wasn't alone!" I grin.

"Alright, Katelynn. Matt. Kira. We need to finish this. Change back," Ulison puts her hands on her hips. Kronos looks at me confused.

"Change back?" Olivander says slowly. "What are you talking about? I'm not anyone else. I'm Olivander."

"Again...I'm so lost right now.." Kronos sighs deeply.

"And how do we do that?" I ask Ulison.

"Seriously...." Ulison facepalms. Sorry Ulison. If you want me to be Katelynn again, you're going to have to try harder than that...