Secret Meetings

Theresa

"I didn't know there was this many people here..." I looked around. We all had our uniforms on. Plad skirts and shirts matching our elemetal colour, and the guys had black or tan pants on. The uniforms were quite hot since it was summer here. The scarf that was tied into a bow was ichy.

Plus, red just wasn't my colour.

I scanned around. The wind users wore green, and the only girl there was playing on a gameboy. One of the boys was touching the screen and telling the girl what to do. The other boy was exchanging words with a boy from the water users-wearing blue. They looked alike. Probably twins. The two girls there looked like good friends possibly. They looked like they were making plans for something. Blade and Simon were arguing about something or other, I think who had to share rooms in our dorm. The light users wore nice white shirts, probably the only lucky ones for today. The boy and the girl with bright eyes were talking. She was eating nice belgium waffles. But also rubbing her head as if she had a headache. The girl with short hair that had spikey ends was arguing with a short devilish-looking girl from the dark elements. She had red streaks in her black hair-and purple too. The two others were having some kind of contest. The girl had her eyes closed. I wonder if she was blind...or if she didn't need her eyes to tell her what was around her. Was she as strong as the rumored Earth elements were?

There were two earth elements in their yellowish outfits. A girl and a boy seemed to be discussing something and looked my way. I went to question myself when I felt a hand on my right shoulder.

A strange memory flooded me. Six beams of elements, watching some guy on the ground bleeding, then seeing a picture of a group of people all standing by an aeroplane. I knew those people. But how could I not remember their names? I snapped back and spun around.

The missing Earth element was there.

"You look lonely. I'm Dimitrius" He smiles, and extends his hand to shake mine. I shake his hand firmly. I see another image. It was of a girl with caramelish blonde hair who was crying and screaming, Dimitri. Aly... Her name was Aly. Or that's what I called her. I snapped back out of the illusion.

"Theresa. I'm Theresa. I'm not lonely. This is the first time anyone's actually not wanted to take off my head or called me crazy, insane, a lunitic, psycho, or idiot since I've got here." He was nice. And quite hansome too. His voice sound familiar. Well, so did many here. But he was different.

Dimitrius smiled, "well I didn't see you at last weeks meeting. Did you just get here?"

I nod, "yeah. This morning. After being here a day, the mental Asylum took me back. Appearantly if you mudder musical terms and never even played an insturment before nor heard the terms before makes you known as 'mentally unstable' otherwise known as crazy."

Dimitrius had a puzzled look, "musical terms? As in Alegretto and March?"

My eyes widen. How did he know? Was he really the strongest here? I studdered, "yeah...how did you know?"

He shrugged, "I've been having strange illusions recently. Dreams too. Isabella has been having so many that she's been taking pain killers for it. Appearantly she says that we're going to live at the same time as a past or future versions of ourselves."

I shrug, "dreams, illusions, call 'em what you please. I just know when you touched me I remember more things. But may I ask, who is Aly?"

"I don't know. But I think she's part of you. Strange, yes. And what do you mean you see illusions?"

"Like flashbacks or such. Like in a book." I explained.

He nodded, "same. Only I get them randomly..."

I look at the other two boys who were now looking my way. Roomates. Not mates. Just roomates. "You think there's some connection with the people like us?"

He thinks, "maybe...let me try something, okay?"

I nod, "got it."

"Meet me by the central building at minnight tonight" breaking curfue, check.

I nod, "I'll be there. The A/C is broken anyway so it's not like I'll sleep anyway."

He laughs, "here. Let me claim you as mine so nobody else can have you or hurt you." Mysterious much?

I thought so as he hugged me. I saw another flashback. I was hugging someone else.

Alagretto. With an A not an E. Not a musical term.

Dimitrius. Looks like it's my turn to impress you.

Somehow.

Gaea

"Hey what is Dimitrius doing?" I asked Kronos. What was he doing? Hugging the strange girl who looked like a loner? The one that was sent to the mental asylum.

Kronos looked that way. He sighed, "That's the way us of the Earth claim our lovers or those we want protected, we hug them. Our sent of the earth is left. Anyone with power can sense it. Plus with Dimitrius's strenght and power, anyone would stay away from her. When Dimitrius shows off his power he'll show them. And they'll keep away from her." As Kronos finished Elcaire came up and announced, "Alright! First up for a demonstrait power is the Earth elementals. First is Kronos"

Kronos nodded. He went up to the centre of the courtyard. At one end stood a statue. The goal was to inflict the most damage to the statue 100feet away.

Kronos was barely able to scratch it. His powers were not strong enough.

I was next. I still saw Dimitrius talking to the girl. She looked happy. But Dimitrius wasn't gonna get her. Isabella already left her claim on him...right?

I used my powers to knock the thing over. Everyone was impressed.

Then Dimitrius was up. He got up and just looked at the thing not even trying. The thing was engulfed in the dirt then exploded. I saw the girl he was with be astonished.

"It is declared that Dimitrius is the head element for the Earth elemental three this week" Eclaire declared.

Kronos looked at me scared, "we're doomed."

I shrug, "more than that. He just looked at it. And BAM! It's gone."

Next was dark. Nevermore had her eyes closed the whole time. But she used the shadows to knock it over before gates to hell were opened.

We watched Dimitrius's clamied girl next. She tried to use her powers, but they all just swirled up around her. Strong, but extreamly unstable.

She looked devoted to not making a fool out of herselves. She ended up exploding herself as the area around her.

The two guys that share her power laughed. Eclaire noted that Blade was Head Elemental for them. But he stood in fear of The girl. Appearantly the explosion was much mre then he thought.

So the head elements were decided.

Isabella

"Mel, can you get me some water?" I moaned. I downed some more painkillers. My head was still spinning.

Mel nodded, "Yeah I've got them." How Em won today's competiton? Who knows. But my head hurt so bad. There was somethin lingering in the air.

As if it was waiting to be discovered.

"Need anything else Izzy?"

I shake my head, "nah, I'm fine Mel. Just come here hun" I hugged Mel. "You're like my brother dude, you better stay safe"

He nods, "you'll keep me safe, right?"

I nod, "Cross my heart"