"But true," She smiled, sticking her tongue out.

"Fight me," Lauren challenged and Ally threw a pillow at her. Lauren dragged her off the chair in response, pinning her to the ground and wrestling her phone out of her hands. "Ooh, who's Jake."

"No one," Ally defended indignantly, trying to snatch her phone back but Lauren had it held out of reach.

"Dinah, look," Lauren tossed her the phone and Ally struggled to free herself.

"Don't you dare down anything Dinah," She yelled as quiet as possible so not to wake anyone, knowing Dinah all to well. She was proved to be right when she saw Dinah quickly typing a message. "Mani, take it off her!"

Normani went to grab it but Dinah put a hand up to stop her before reading, 'hey Jakey. I've been thinking we should take a step forward in our relationship. How do you feel about getting married in a church?"

"Dinah," Ally hissed.

"Calm down dwarf," Dinah laughed, "and send."

"Dinah!" Ally shrieked as Lauren let her go. She practically sprinted to get her phone and Dinah laughed as she got a reply.

Ally snatched it away before she could read it and ran back to her chair.

"Tell Jake I say hi," Dinah smiled sweetly and Ally scowled at her.

Normani fell asleep on Dinah not long later whilst the other three continued to talk.

"You two are boring," Dinah whined.

"I'm not playing tag Dinah," Lauren muttered absentmindedly as she looked at her phone.

"Pay attention to me," Dinah snatched the object out of her hands.

"Give it back," Lauren demanded, holding her phone out.

"Karma's a bitch," Ally sang softly, not looking up.

"Dinah! Give it back!" Lauren stood up from where she was sat on the floor, shooting Ally a quick glare.

When the blonde on grinned tauntingly Lauren made a grab for it, earning a scolding from a Ally.

"You're gonna wake Normani," She warned them.

"Dinah," Lauren whined as the girl moved her phone out of arms reach.

"Come and get it Lauser," Dinah smirked. Lauren leant forward, losing her balance and toppling down onto both Dinah and Normani.

Lauren rolled off of Dinah as quick as she could but not before a cry of pain left her mouth.

"I'm so so sorry," Lauren's hand flew to her mouth as Dinah pulled Normani into a tight hug. Normani's body shuddered as a shaky sob escaped her lips.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry," Dinah whispered, smoothing her hair down.

"It hurts," Normani cried and Ally walked over to them.

"Can I see it?" She asked, placing a hand on her back. Normani nodded and Ally held it gently in her hands, examining it.