Chapter 8 - Running into trouble

Start from the beginning

I shuddered. “Please leave. I won’t call the police, please.” I begged.

Instead of replying, he forced his lips on mine, pinning my shoulders to the wall. He gave me a forceful, disgusting wet kiss. Then he circled his hands around my neck and stared squeezing. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes. I was drained of all my energy, yet I pushed myself a little and tried to knee him in his family jewels. He groaned and his grip loosened a bit.

“You little bitch.”He cursed, his eyes narrowing to slits.

He slapped me across my left cheek, and I winced, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of me actually screaming.

“Leave now and I won’t tell anyone.”

“When I’m done with you, you won’t be able to open that pretty little mouth of yours.”He snarled.

My throat was dry and I had trouble breathing. I couldn’t swallow and my hands were cold and sweaty.

He practically ripped my hair out whilst shoving me on the floor. I fell hard against the cold stone as he closed the gap between us. He hit me again, this time in the stomach and I went limp on the floor. A shrill cry pierced the air and I noticed it as mine. He started pulling off my pants and I couldn’t feel more humiliated as he left a trail of wet kissed up my thigh.

I don’t want to be raped. I don’t want to die. I wish I was home.

He pulled my sports bra off leaving me completely naked, except for my underwear.

“You shouldn’t hide such beautiful things from the world.” He whispered, gesturing my chest.

He started kissing my neck and slowly made his way down. He grinded his lower half on mine and I turned beet red. I tried desperately to free myself from his grasp, wriggling under his body that was now on top of me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He hissed, hitting me repeatedly on the jaw.

“Ow.” I cried.

My eyes fluttered closed and I thought, this is it, I’m going to die. Well isn’t this a pathetic way for me to end.

Then, I heard retreating footsteps. He must think I’m already dead. Well I might as well be. I’m bruised all over, bleeding and exposed. I laid on the floor for a long time, covering my chest with my arms and shivering. He had ripped my sports bra, so there was no point in trying to put that on. In a way, I wanted someone to find me, and help me out of my misery, and on the other hand, I hoped nobody would find me like this.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was lost as fuck and I felt a searing pain in my stomach area, as well as everywhere else that he had punched me. I pulled my pants on halfway, not being physically capable to move more than that.

Since I still managed to breathe, I figured, okay, I’m not going to die. But I might die of cold if I don’t call someone right now.

Ironically, my phone rang, at just that moment. With very much difficulty, I hoisted myself up in a sitting position and answered.

“Hello?” I squeaked.

“Hello? Jillian? Where the hell are you? Your friends called me and said you weren’t home and I said tha-

“Please help me Dan.” My voice broke.

“Okay, where are you now?” He tried to seem calm but I could tell there was nervousness etched into there too.

“I don’t know.” I sniffed. I felt so helpless and vulnerable. Above all, I felt stupid.

“Okay, I have an idea. Take a picture and send it to me, I’ll use geolocation to find you.”