Ch.25-Austin Meets Justin

Austin's POV

I finally live with the love of my life. Alexa. She's my world and i love her. I would never let her go.

Today i'm going to the studio and Alexa is coming with me. I'm going to record my new song Say You're Just A Friend. Its a really good song.

I looked over to Alexa and she was sleeping peacefully. But i had to wake her up so we can go to the studio. I slowly leaned over to her and started giving her kisses on her neck.

I saw her smiling. AH. She was awake! I started tickling her and she laughed.

"Good Morning Babe!" I said.

"Good Morning" She said. she sounded tired.

"Were going to the studio today!!" I told her.

"Cool. I'm gonna take a shower!" She said getting up from the bed. I admired her. She is perfect. I couldn't believe i cheated on her. Fuck. I want her. All of her. But we have to go to the studio. Damn.

She walked in the bathroom and i went to the other bathroom to get ready.

Alexa's POV

Austin woke me up from my sleep. But he is so sweet. I love him.

He said we're going to the studio so i went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

When i finished taking a shower i put my undergarments on then i wrapped my towel around my body and went in to Austin's room. He was all ready. Weird cause he usually takes a 40 minute shower.

"Oh you're all ready." I said as i looked at him.

"Yup" he said as he popped the p.

I was staring at him waiting for him to get out the room. He looked at me and saw me staring at him. He spoke up and said "what?"

"Umm can you get out so i can change?" I asked. He's seen my body but its just weird.

"Come on. I've see all of you before." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh whatever." I said.

I walked over to where i had put my clothes and started to get dressed. I can feel Austin's eyes on me. I turned around, and i was right. He was staring at me.

I just laughed and kept doing my thing. I wore a strapless blue spring dress that went up to my knees, with my black vans and a blue bow in my hair. My hair was curly.

I was finally ready.

"You ready babe?" Austin asked.

"Yeah" I said.

Austin walked over to me and said "You look beautiful." I blushed a little.

We got into Austin's car and he drove to the studio. We got there in about 10 minutes.

Austin walked to my side of the car and opened the door so i can get out. He held my hand and we walked into the studio.

He went into the booth where he was going to record his song Say You're Just A Friend.

As he sand, i realized how lucky i was to have him.

Austin's POV

Alexa and I were in the studio. I went into the booth to record my song. Alexa was staring at me the whole time. I didn't mind.

I finally finished recording my song. My manager Rocco said i did awesome. Alexa and I were the only ones left in the studio.

"So we should go out to eat." I told Alexa.

"Yes. I'm hungry. Where we going?" She asked me.

"Umm i don't know. Lets go to-" Be fore i could finish my sentence, I saw a guy walk in.

I couldn't believe it. IT WAS JUSTIN BIEBER! The Justin Drew Bieber!!

"Hey Austin." Justin said.

"Whats up Justin." I said calmly even though i was fanboying on the inside.

"I was going to come record a song, so i thought i'd stop by to meet you." Justin said.

Oh my god Justin wanted to meet me.

"Cool." I said. "This is Alexa." I said to Justin as i pointed at Alexa.

I saw Justin walk over to Alexa and he said "Hi beautiful, nice meeting you." He held her hand and kissed it. I was getting mad.

About 10 minutes passed and Justin was still talking to Alexa. I was getting mad so i said "Alexa we have to go."

"Ok." She said.

Before we left the studio Justin said to Alexa "Bye gorgeous. See you sometime, and call me when you can."

He just told her to call him. He gave her his phone number. By now my blood was boiling.

We left the studio and now we were in the car.

"What did he mean by call him sometime?" I asked Alexa sternly.

"Austin before you panic he's just a friend and we want to hang out as friends"

"Whatever"

Alexa's P.O.V

Austin was getting me mad. He actually thinks I have something with Justin i mean he is hot,cute, and sexy but not like Austin is.

Plus i would never cheat on him like he did with me. Sometimes I think why I'm I with him. he is always breaking my heart.

It hurts to know that he doesn't trust me when it should be me not trusting him. Sometime I let my heart get to best of me. And that quote "A Cheat is Alway a Cheat" might be true.

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry this chapter is really really super short. I promis the next chapter will be longer and sorry it took me like 5 days to update!!

Please vote! ❤️love you guyss!