Ch.5- Alyssa Knight

Brooke's POV:

*RING RING RING*

I hear my alarm go off.
ughh its time for school.
i go to the bathroom and get ready. I do everything that i have to do.

I pick an outfit. I decide to wear blue skinny jeans, with my black tomes, and a sleeveless white shirt. I'm finally ready. Everything is quite, so i go to Alexa's room and she's still sleeping.

"ALEXA WAKE UP!" I screamed.

"Just 5 more minutes!" Alexa said.

"Its 6:30am, we have to be at school by 7!" I said yelling at her.

"Fine let me get ready." Alexa said.

I got out of Alexa's room so she can get ready. Then i went to Nathalie's room and she wasn't in there.
She must be downstairs. I made my way downstairs and she was in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Brookie!" Nathalie said in a happy voice.

"Good Morning! What are you doing?" i asked.

"Oh i'm making breakfast for us!" Nathalie said.

"Aww thanks!" i said.

Alexa was ready. Finally.
We all ate our breakfast and then left the house to go to school.
-
-
-
Alexa's POV:

We were on our way to school, and we ran into Austin. F*CK. Why?

"OH HEY ALEXA!" Austin said in a sarcastic voice, while blocking our path. "Who are these beautiful ladies?" he asked while pointing at Brooke and Nathalie.

I asked him "Can you move?"
"Nope." Austin said as he popped the "P."

But then he did move and we started walking. Not even a minute when by when he grabbed my shoulder and handed me a piece of paper quickly. Nathalie and Brooke didn't see when he gave me the paper.
-
-
-
We got to school and i went straight to my locker. Before i opened my locker, i took the piece of paper that Austin gave me and unfolded it.

it said "Call me ;) at 716-377-2473 -ACM"

i couldn't believe what i was seeing on this note.
His phone number.
Before i could put the note away, someone snatched it away from my hand.

GREAT. It was Alyssa.

"So are you going to call him?" Alyssa asked in a mad voice.
"No." i said

"If i see you next to him, i will kill you, you little bitch." She said in a low voice and then she slapped me on my left cheek.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" i yelled at her as i punched her left cheek.

When i punched her she punched me and i started to bleed from my nose, but i didn't care if i was bleeding. I was mad. I got on top of her and started slapping and punching her.
All of a sudden i feel someone from behind grabbing me, so i can stop hitting her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME." i yelled at the person grabbing me.
I turned around and saw that it was Austin.

"Calm down babe." Austin said.

Babe? Why the fuck is he calling me babe, he's dating Alyssa.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM." I hear Alyssa yelling.

Austin let go off me and he went up to Alyssa and yelled "I'M DONE WITH YOU."

"But why?" Alyssa asked.

"YOU DONT EVEN LET ME TALK TO A GIRL ALONE. YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH EVERY GIRL I TALK TO. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST ME ......THEN WERE OVER." Austin yelled at Alyssa.

Everyone was just staring at all 3 of us. Then i saw Nathalie and Brooke.

"OH MY GOD ALEXA WHAT HAPPENED?" Nathalie asked worried. "YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING."

"I got into a fight with Alyssa." i told Brooke and Nathalie.

"That bitch isnt getting away with this." Brooke said in a mad voice.

"No Brooke. Its ok. just leave that b*tch alone. She's just mad cause Austin broke up with her, and he-" Before i can say anything else i stopped talking, and didn't tell them about the piece of paper Austin gave me.

"And he what?" Brooke asked.

"No nothing." i replied.

"Alexa you were going to say something" Nathalie said.

Oh my god. What should i tell them. I can't tell them the truth.
"What i was going to say was that he just walked away and left her there on the floor."

"Oh ok. Now lets take you to the nurse." Brooke said.
-
-
-
Finally school was over. Alyssa and I got suspended for 2 days because of the fight.

Brooke, Nathalie and I walked home like always. When we got home we all sat down in the living room using are phone.

"WE SHOULD THROW A PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT!" Brooke said with a smile on her face.

"A party?" i asked.

"Yes. W can invite some of the new people we met at school!" Brooke replied.

"THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!" Nathalie said.
"Okay then. LETS HAVE A PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT!" I said happily.

---------------------------------------

A/N: i hope you guys liked this chapter! Make sure to comment and vote! Thanks! And you guys can follow me on instagram @oh_schmidt_its_mahone or on twitter @RushOmie01