Ch.19-I'm Done......Robert?

Alexa's POV

I ran out with tears down my face. Its not like its the first time though. I was looking forward to seeing him just in his room alone and so happy to see me. And then he would run to me and grab me in a hug, swinging me in the air, kissing my head. I really had a full plan of what we would do and everything! My plans are ruined now and now I'm never going back!

I've gone back to his little love story one to many times and this time I'm serious! I need a real life, not a life all about my pathetic love story with Austin that never meant anything to him. Im done with him!

I walked out the building and i saw Alex parked outside. I went to the car and got in.

"Alexa. Why are you crying?" he asked. He looked concerned.

"Well..." i said as i cried. "I walked into the studio" i kept crying. I couldn't even talk.

"yeah what happened?" Alex asked.

"I saw Austin with that girl Jessica.....THEY WERE HALF NAKED AND THEY WERE MAKING OUT" i said. By now i was sobbing. I lost it. I can't believe that i fell in love with Austin.

"Alexa I'm so sorry." Alex said. He gave me a hug. It was a weird hug because he was on the drivers seat and i was the passenger. But his hug made me feel comfortable.

"So are you gonna stay here or are you going back to Texas?" Alex asked.

"I'm going back to Texas." I told him. There is no way i'm staying here.

Austin's POV

I saw Alexa walk out with tears in her eyes. I can't believe i did this to her.

"Baby come on" Jessica said.

"Jessica please leave. I can't be your boyfriend anymore. I'm in love with someone else." I told her.

She got up from where she was and slapped my right cheek. Then she walked out the door.

Gosh i really can't believe i did this to Alexa. I fucked up.

Alexa's POV

*Back in Texas*

I'm back in Texas, and its been 1 week since i saw Austin. He calls me everyday but i don't answer him. I'm done with him.

I was sitting on my bed and i got a text. It was from Robert. What did he want.

I read the text and it said

From Robert:

"Hey Alexa. I heard what happened. Do you mind if i come over?"

"Sure, I guess"i texted back.

I got up and took a shower when i was done i got dressed in booty short PJ and one big white short that was off one shoulder. Then i heard the bell ring i had to go get it cause i was the only one home. I opened the door and let Robert in.

"Hey so how you feel?" he asked

"Like shit your best friend is the biggest dough I've met"

"I know but you have to forget him. He wasn't worth your love nor your tears" he told me which made me smile i don't know why though.

"See thats the smile i love to see! And it should be there 24/7." thats made me smile even more and laugh a little.

He was being so sweet to me. Sometimes i wish Austin was the one making me smile and laugh but he wasn't worth it. I hate him so much!

We started watching movies. It was late and I was getting tired. I started to close me eyes until i feel someone pick me up and put me on a bed. I open my eye and saw Robert walking away.