Ch.8- The Movies

Alexa's POV

Nick drove like 10 mins and we finally got to the movies. We decided to watch Paranormal Activity 4.

"Alexa don't be a little baby and scream when something scary happens!!" Nathalie teased me.

"HA! i won't cause i am not scared of anything or anyone!" i said back to her in a loud voice.

"Lets go buy the tickets!" Brooke said.

We got in the line and waited for our turn to buy the tickets.

When we were on line we saw someone who i know was going to ruin our night.

It was Alyssa. 😒

"Bitch alert." Brooke said in a low voice.

"Yes i see. Lets just avoid her." I said.

Right when i said that, the little fuckr came up to us.

"Hey!" Alyssa said in a loud voice.

"Can you leave us alone." Nathalie said.

"Why? Are you scared of me?" Alyssa asked in a bitchy way.

"No we aint fucking scared of you. We just want you to leave us the fuck alone." i yelled at Alyssa.

When i finished saying that, my cousin Nick came in.

I thought he left. But no. He saw everything that just happened and i know he's gonna do something. He has anger issues.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE?" He asked angrily.

"This bitch keeps bothering us." i said to Nick.

He went over to Alyssa and said "Whats your fucking problem?"

"Your little friend, cousin, sister whatever she is, keeps hooking up with my boyfriend Austin." Alyssa said in a mad voice.

I saw Nick and Alyssa argue back and forth until i saw that he had a gun.

"YOU GONNA KEEP TALKING SHIT?" Nick yelled at Alyssa while pointing the gun right at her. Everybody in the movies was staring at Nick and Alyssa.

Before anybody could say or do anything we heard a gun shot.

It didn't come from Nick.

We all kept looking around and then we saw them. 'The Crew'.

-

-

-

Austin's POV

My friends and I decided to got to the movies. I had to take my mind off of things.

When i went to Alexa's house and kissed her and all those other things.

"You ready to go?" Alex asked me.

"Yeah." I said. We all made our way out the door and got into my red range rover.

-

-

-

We got to the movies. When we got out the car we walked in and saw Alyssa and some other guy. The guy was pointing a gun at her.

I had a gun too. Before he shot or anything, i shot. I wanted to shoot Alyssa. That bitch has done a lot of things to me. I wanted to kill her.

When i shot everybody gasped and looked around. Then they saw me.

I saw Alexa, and her friends.

Fuck. Alexa was here. Now she's gonna think i'm a really bad guy, and i'll never get a chance with her.